b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Hunting
 What a Hog
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

captain ahab

420 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:26:01 PM  Show Profile Send captain ahab a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Now I know why they want to kill them in Texas from a helicopter!!!

And they wonder why most Southerners are armed? I rest my case.

Cute little Missouri pig ...That was killed in the town of Potosi, Mo. We call them Piney Wood Rooter's. There was a documentary on about a month ago about these PIGS

growing up rapidly in the US. They're all over Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and other states.

Did you ever wonder what happens to those people that just leave home and disappear but their car is found out on a dirt road?
Between bigfoot and these monsters, I think we know!

This one was killed by a Medical Radiology worker...
What would you do if this beast was coming at you?
Run for dear life? Climb a tree? Or simply get run over?

Over 1,800 lb. wild boar shot and killed in Potosi , Missouri near the county airport, Hwy 8 east and near the community of Mineral Point

Yep......only in Missouri!
We were told to stand still because their eye sight is poor.

By standing still they probably would not see you and walk

right on by. And NO you can't outrun them!!

duckcommander

5484 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  2:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit duckcommander's Homepage Send duckcommander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You, sir, are the king of regurgitating mass emails.

Edited by - duckcommander on 09/20/2011 2:58:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

SNIPER 1

967 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  4:09:25 PM  Show Profile Send SNIPER 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Photoshop

20' Proline Sport

Put me anywhere up to and including 1 mile of Bin Laden with a clear line of sight... Bang Boom, wars over, the troops are coming home
Go to Top of Page

Fred67

4506 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  4:28:05 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eye sight is not that poor.... and sense of smell would not let them walk right by you. They've got a better nose than a hound.

That's kind of like telling someone to climb a tree if a bear is after you. They have a better climbing gear than a cat.
Go to Top of Page

swampwalker
Intermediate Member

96 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  6:41:30 PM  Show Profile Send swampwalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's a big pig, but that is some world record size bullthisle leaves recorded to date.
Go to Top of Page

captain ahab

420 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  7:32:58 PM  Show Profile Send captain ahab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Duck Commando,I would eat a pig,before a duck any day!Photo shop this!

Have killed more Ducks and Geese in the 70s,than you will every kill in your lifetime.Sparkleberry Landing,S.C.

Edited by - captain ahab on 09/20/2011 8:24:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

FishinFrenzy

1724 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  8:40:27 PM  Show Profile Send FishinFrenzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's an optical illusion, ahab. Not so hard to do - have something up close in the foreground and stand behind it in the background. Same idea as stretching a fish out in front of you to make it look bigger.

Notice how neither picture has anyone actually touching or standing in front of the hog.
Go to Top of Page

duckcommander

5484 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  9:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit duckcommander's Homepage Send duckcommander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by captain ahab

Have killed more Ducks and Geese in the 70s,than you will every kill in your lifetime.Sparkleberry Landing,S.C.

This just gets more and more hilarious. What's next? Your dad could beat up my dad?

As an observation, I think that is the only post I have ever read from you that was not cut and paste junk mail. Congratz.
Go to Top of Page

duckcommander

5484 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  9:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit duckcommander's Homepage Send duckcommander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahab, this one will make you want to hunt out of a space shuttle:

How about these bruisers? I promise they are real. My friend emailed them to me.

I even think Tom Green shot this one.
Go to Top of Page

charliehorse

627 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  10:14:14 PM  Show Profile Send charliehorse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont see what the big deal is....those look like simple Missouri towns folk to me.
http://www.naturetours.fr/pdf/plaquette-nature-tours-2010.pdf
Go to Top of Page

duckcommander

5484 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  07:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit duckcommander's Homepage Send duckcommander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice find charliehorse.
Go to Top of Page

captain ahab

420 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  8:27:35 PM  Show Profile Send captain ahab a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep,I am positive my Father would kick your daddy ass,and i know your momma thinks u r cute.

Edited by - captain ahab on 09/22/2011 8:39:06 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000