Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Lake Jocassee
 Kayak fishing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

dav90
Intermediate Member

67 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2015 :  03:40:31 AM  Show Profile Send dav90 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Need advice for kayak fishing may 23 any will help

CooperRiverMan

1772 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2015 :  11:07:13 AM  Show Profile Send CooperRiverMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cook a pan of scrambled eggs...Go to the tent camping area at Devil's Fork State Park. Look for the rocks on the edge of the lake...Bang the pan around on the rocks...Be amazed at the number of trout and bream that swim right to you...Just know what I just mentioned may or may not be illegal ...If you want to target large and small mouth bass look for any trees that have fallen into the water. Use a Senko worm around the tree...Has worked great for me....White and green pattern.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.
Go to Top of Page

CooperRiverMan

1772 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2015 :  11:08:25 AM  Show Profile Send CooperRiverMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My advice came a little late

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000