Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Freshwater Reports
 Marion Saturday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mudslinger_1969

46 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  08:02:11 AM  Show Profile Send mudslinger_1969 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Launched at Spier's Landing Saturday morning, didn't know a SC B.A.S.S. Federation tournament was going on, was lucky to find a spot to park the truck and trailer. Bass boats were buzzing around me all morning. Water temps hovered around 60 in 4-10 ft. Got a couple small bass near the ramp and called it a day.

"Lil Mudslinger" - Lowe 160 W/30hp Yammie

timbo_06
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  09:51:27 AM  Show Profile Send timbo_06 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you seen any good grass over that way near Spiers Landing that is starting to grow?
Go to Top of Page

mudslinger_1969

46 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2017 :  9:32:47 PM  Show Profile Send mudslinger_1969 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No sir, I hit one spot with a dock that is usually surrounded by grass and pads, but the grasses were still brown with no sign of life yet.

Go to Top of Page

timbo_06
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2017 :  08:55:29 AM  Show Profile Send timbo_06 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been seeing the same type of thing in Moultrie. The grass is very sparse but when I have been finding it, there seems to be bait fish and bass present. Hopefully it warms up soon and the grass starts to sprout.
Go to Top of Page

mudslinger_1969

46 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2017 :  5:47:46 PM  Show Profile Send mudslinger_1969 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fished Marion again this morning, my buddy hooked this nice one. Water was stained and around 54 degrees. Tight lines...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000