Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Fishing Discussion
 nuts and bolts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tanksgt

442 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2017 :  2:08:38 PM  Show Profile Send tanksgt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I used to watcha show on Fox Sports south called nuts and bolts of fishing. It's been missing for several weeks. Anybody know what happened to it?

ZX

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

11326 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2017 :  3:15:49 PM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dig around the site and see what you can find

https://www.nutsandboltsfishing.com/

'

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don't have one.
Go to Top of Page

TheMechanic

439 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  08:57:35 AM  Show Profile Send TheMechanic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
one of my favorite shows. my directv shows the next new episode will be on 4/2/17 at 10:30am on Fox Sports Arizona channel 686
Go to Top of Page

tanksgt

442 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  3:57:40 PM  Show Profile Send tanksgt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks ya'll!

ZX
Go to Top of Page

JumpNCobia

338 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2017 :  5:05:08 PM  Show Profile Send JumpNCobia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great show! I hope to fish in the FishnFest this spring!

Mark Ingle
NauticStar 1810 Merc 90
Go to Top of Page

tanksgt

442 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2017 :  1:05:45 PM  Show Profile Send tanksgt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been to a couple and it is a blast.

ZX
Go to Top of Page

StumpNocker

1545 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2017 :  08:36:28 AM  Show Profile Send StumpNocker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will have to check this out as well. Is it newer? I'm usually the last to know...looks like Haddrell's is a friend/sponsor, very cool!

Fishing Nerd

"skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled"
Go to Top of Page

Tigerthree
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2017 :  9:34:53 PM  Show Profile Send Tigerthree a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Check out the waypoint.tv app. It's free and has some good fishing shows including some of the SportsSouth local episodes.
Go to Top of Page

JumpNCobia

338 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2017 :  11:01:30 PM  Show Profile Send JumpNCobia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
June 8,9,10 in St. Augustine Fl. I think they alternate between Gulf and East Coast. Would be a good way to put faces with names, etc...

Mark Ingle
NauticStar 1810 Merc 90
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000