b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Offshore Reports
 big tiger shark pic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rusty Hook
Intermediate Member

108 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  09:33:43 AM  Show Profile Send Rusty Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i'm trying to get the true skinny on this but my bro got this pic sent to him off a friends camera phone... 1000 lb tiger caught between the combahee light and otter island (near edisto beach)... supposably in a shark tourny... thats not my bag so i don't know but i have cobia fished around there a good bit.. not to far from our homeplace... wow...

pair-o-dice

420 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  10:17:43 AM  Show Profile Send pair-o-dice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rusty Hook, check out the edisto forum for more info on the shark and others that were caught.
Go to Top of Page

big ron

192 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  2:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Send big ron an AOL message Send big ron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
anyone for a swim thats a big fish

Big Ron
196 CC Sea Pro
150 Verado
Go to Top of Page

randomhookup
Intermediate Member

71 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2008 :  8:22:48 PM  Show Profile Send randomhookup a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow now that's a fish
Go to Top of Page

follyfisher

25 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2008 :  11:00:01 PM  Show Profile Send follyfisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, that's a nice lawyer..uh..I mean fish..

19' SeaPro, Worst Ever Yammie 115
Go to Top of Page

stressrelief 28.5

1769 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2008 :  07:03:34 AM  Show Profile Send stressrelief 28.5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow did somebody accually put that monster in the boat with them? I almost had to get in the water a short time back, may have nightmares now.

28.5sportcraft twin evinrude 150 ocean pros
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000