b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Fishing Discussion
 Trout Trick Lures Are In!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

fishingwithbob
Captain

879 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  12:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit fishingwithbob's Homepage Send fishingwithbob a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I have the Trout Tricks in 100 ct bags for $35 plus shipping and tax.

Bob Sanders
Edisto Inshore Charters
803-300-2780Bob Sanders
Edisto Inshore Charters
803-300-2780
www.fishingwithbob.com
bob@fishingwithbob.com email
www.fishingwithbob.com

PeaPod

4194 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2008 :  6:31:49 PM  Show Profile Send PeaPod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
are these the deal Bob? they look a lot like 4" worm I used to bass fish with in freshwater, called centipedes I think by zoom maybe?
Go to Top of Page

1fish 2fish

1372 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  4:46:29 PM  Show Profile Send 1fish 2fish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whats is it supposed to mimmick? A shrimp w/ a mullet's tail?

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
Go to Top of Page

fishingwithbob
Captain

879 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  04:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit fishingwithbob's Homepage Send fishingwithbob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are "the deal". I stumbled onto this bait eight years ago, while guiding on the Chocktawhatchie Bay, in Florida. On my charters @ Edisto, every spinning rod has a Trout Trick tied on. We also throw some topwater. I feel the ribs producing a vibration, on the fall, is why this bait outfishes any other plastic I've ever fished with. Bob

Bob Sanders
Edisto Inshore Charters
Edisto Inshore Charters
803-300-2780
www.fishingwithbob.com
Go to Top of Page

PeaPod

4194 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  10:41:42 AM  Show Profile Send PeaPod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I'm in. I've got about every other plastic.
Go to Top of Page

NaClH20

925 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  6:03:33 PM  Show Profile Send NaClH20 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A buddy of mine was flippin thru my grub and fluke bag and said,
"you've got the sickness". So I know what you mean, PeaPod.
NaClH20
Go to Top of Page

Bonzo72
Prolific Poster

12307 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  6:42:29 PM  Show Profile Send Bonzo72 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fishingwithbob

this bait outfishes any other plastic I've ever fished with

that's a STRONG statement there...

And the sea shall grant each man new hope as sleep brings dreams of home ~ Don Cristobol

The Morris Island Lighthouse web page
www.savethelight.org
Go to Top of Page

Hookedup

16 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  9:07:39 PM  Show Profile Send Hookedup a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if i send a self addressed stamped envelope w/ $.70 in it will you send me 2.
Thanks!

221 Scout 150 Yami
15 War Eagle 25 Jhonson
Go to Top of Page

Cracker

5205 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  07:36:47 AM  Show Profile Send Cracker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was fishing with these in a spread with some DOA's and Gulps and the Mahi's swam right by them to get to the Trout Tricks....

Polly Wanna...
Go to Top of Page

PeaPod

4194 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  07:48:57 AM  Show Profile Send PeaPod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I was fishing with these in a spread with some DOA's and Gulps and the Mahi's swam right by them to get to the Trout Tricks....

that made me chortle.

I bought a bag of these things last fall from bob. they kill trout during 'artificial' season
Go to Top of Page

stonoman
Prolific Poster

12894 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  08:29:36 AM  Show Profile Send stonoman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob save me a bag.I will get with you someplace.

Stonoman
Go to Top of Page

fishingwithbob
Captain

879 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  11:41:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit fishingwithbob's Homepage Send fishingwithbob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stonoman, will do. Cracker, I'm in the same boat with Peapod, that made me chortle also. Hookup, That might open up a floodgate. If you see me (fishingwithbob.com on truck and boat) stop me. Bonzo, To quote Peapod, "KNOW THAT". BOB

Bob Sanders
FishingWithBob
Edisto Inshore Charters
Big Fork Farms LLC
Real Estate Sales
803-300-2780
803-584-5211
www.fishingwithbob.com
www.southcarolinalandonline.com
Go to Top of Page

C Tackle

574 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  4:17:30 PM  Show Profile Send C Tackle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They work but remember to use a reaction bite techigue get the best results

He must Increase,but I must decrease. John 3:30
Go to Top of Page

edistocat

15 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  7:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit edistocat's Homepage Send edistocat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Took some with me on our annual trip to Bimini. Caught a snook on one at the dock where we stayed before our trip across the stream. Got to Bimini and caught 2 bonefish and a small grouper on one while there. BSB love 'em on a 1/2 oz. jig.....
Go to Top of Page

ECU1984

411 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  11:55:34 PM  Show Profile Send ECU1984 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that the one color offered or are there others as well?

Rick
Kencraft Challenger
"Dirty Money"
Go to Top of Page

fishingwithbob
Captain

879 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  09:11:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit fishingwithbob's Homepage Send fishingwithbob a Private Message  Reply with Quote

When I "discovered" using this freshwater lure for trout, I had about twenty colors. Two of them worked in clear water, Pro Blue and Rainbow Trout. Problue also works in dingy water, which is why I have only the Problue run.

It was an incredible discovery. I had anchored on about a 1/2 acre of blowing up trout. This was while scouting on the Chocktawhatchie Bay in Fl when I was guiding down there. I made twenty casts with every conceivable lure, topwater, jerk baits, crankbaits, and all the plastics, flukes, tubes, etc, and all the colors of Trout Tricks my sponsor, at the time, had sent me with a world of other plastics. (I was still fishing the FLW and BASS tournament trails). I would get about 5 strikes per 20 casts on all the baits except the two afore mentioned colors of the TT. 30 strikes/20 casts. If they missed it or got off, another would grab it. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize I had stumbled (nature sent me a miracle)onto something.
Radlures' Chatterbait is another lure that has produced incredible results. If you don't know the story of Ron and his father inventing the lure, and Ron going all over the country promoting it, and it's meteoric sales, get him to tell you. It was so cool watching the coanglers in the back of the boat on televised tournaments, waxing their pros backside. That's a sick feeling, coming to the weighin with your amateur partner having a bigger bag. It happened all the time with Ron's lure. And sales went thru the roof. Well, this has turned into a book.
Yes, Rick, this is the only color. Bob

Bob Sanders
FishingWithBob
Edisto Inshore Charters
Big Fork Farms LLC
Real Estate Sales
803-300-2780
803-584-5211
www.fishingwithbob.com

Bob Sanders
FishingWithBob
Edisto Inshore Charters
Big Fork Farms LLC
Real Estate Sales
803-300-2780
803-584-5211
www.fishingwithbob.com
something.
Go to Top of Page

bjj4287

291 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  1:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Send bjj4287 an AOL message Send bjj4287 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
could i just buy 20?.. how much $ which shipping and all

WS Ride 135
Go to Top of Page

Optiker

4058 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  3:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Optiker's Homepage Send Optiker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Trout tricks have become my go-to lure, and I have caught plenty of redfish on them too.
When I chartered with Bob my 8 and 11 yr old boys were reeling in trout left and right, and this was in August, not your typical "artificial" bait time of year. I am a believer.

They are fragile (very soft) lures, and tear easily, so its really worth it to get them in bulk, IMO.

"Anyone know a good orthodontist?
Go to Top of Page

PeaPod

4194 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  3:29:45 PM  Show Profile Send PeaPod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
largemouth love em too, know dat.
Go to Top of Page

ECU1984

411 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  5:41:19 PM  Show Profile Send ECU1984 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob,
You have a PM....
PS. I have a first cousin and his name is Bob Sanders and he is the Defensive Coordinator of the GreenBay Packers.

Rick
Go to Top of Page

Bonzo72
Prolific Poster

12307 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  6:00:28 PM  Show Profile Send Bonzo72 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just printed a picture of the trout trick and taped it to my DOA so tomorrow morning I will really test them boys and see how she holds up.

And the sea shall grant each man new hope as sleep brings dreams of home ~ Don Cristobol

The Morris Island Lighthouse web page
www.savethelight.org
Go to Top of Page

fishingwithbob
Captain

879 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  9:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit fishingwithbob's Homepage Send fishingwithbob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Swampdonkey, Since you are intimating I don't know what I am talking about, would you like to make a small, or very large bet that you are wrong on both counts? Bob

Bob Sanders
FishingWithBob
Edisto Inshore Charters
Big Fork Farms LLC
Real Estate Sales
803-300-2780
803-584-5211
www.fishingwithbob.com
Go to Top of Page

fishingwithbob
Captain

879 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2009 :  06:45:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit fishingwithbob's Homepage Send fishingwithbob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tony, MY Quote: When I "discovered" using this freshwater lure for trout, I had about twenty colors. Two of them worked in clear water, Pro Blue and Rainbow Trout. Problue also works in dingy water, which is why I have only the Problue run.

YOUR Quote: That is the old Gambler Top Water Stud and the color is ALEWIFE 5in

Tony, I am making a living chartering and selling these lures. My real estate brokerage www.southcaarolinalandonline.com and my farm certainly aren't making any money at the present.

I reread your comment and I still see why I took exception to it, however I appreciate your last post and I APPOLOGIZE FOR MY REACTION.

Wouldn't you still like to make a little wager? (Just kidding).

Bob

Bob Sanders
FishingWithBob
Edisto Inshore Charters
Big Fork Farms LLC
Real Estate Sales
803-300-2780
803-584-5211
www.fishingwithbob.com

Go to Top of Page

MI Fishaholic

354 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2009 :  8:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit MI Fishaholic's Homepage Send MI Fishaholic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That lure looks real similar to a lure made in Louisiana called a Deadly Dudley. It was created by a guide down there and hammers the big trout.

http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=290

Check out the Blue Moon color, its the original color and has caught hundreds of Sow Trout down there.

Matt
Contender 27 T200HPDI
Go to Top of Page

usareelone

469 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2009 :  02:08:47 AM  Show Profile Send usareelone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a bag that I got from Bob,
that I will sale for the same thing..
$35.00 plus shipping = $42.50
Tim

Edited by - usareelone on 05/19/2009 02:12:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

Reel Hokie
Intermediate Member

128 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  7:34:48 PM  Show Profile Send Reel Hokie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So is anyone willing to split these up 100 is too many but I am intrigued and would like to try them....

"Go Tech GO"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000