Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
 All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Photography
 Birds....lets see your best!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
23Sailfish Posted - 03/10/2014 : 1:10:37 PM
I'm constantly finding myself looking for things to photograph and birds give me an easy target most of the time. Going through my libraries of images, I find that I have a ton of great shots, but no use for them. So I figured why not start a topic and keep it going like the sunrise photoblog!

Post up your best images!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com
25   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mdaddy Posted - 01/03/2019 : 12:38:27 PM
An Avocet

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
DFreedom Posted - 01/03/2019 : 12:25:14 PM
What the heck is that? Looks like a giant dust bunny.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
mdaddy Posted - 01/03/2019 : 11:25:06 AM

He say he be an Avocet.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
DFreedom Posted - 07/27/2018 : 3:24:17 PM
quote:
You tryna start somethin? Cause I'm on PTO and I will challenge you to a fish off. Or a fight at the ramp

Is there a forum you don't start trouble on?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
PeaPod Posted - 07/27/2018 : 2:18:53 PM
You tryna start somethin? Cause I'm on PTO and I will challenge you to a fish off. Or a fight at the ramp
barbawang Posted - 07/23/2018 : 12:06:18 PM
Geez, I go to Boston for a wedding and you throw me right under the bus... this is going nowhere till we get an avocet
PeaPod Posted - 07/17/2018 : 12:54:39 PM
flat out's is a bunting, i'm pretty sure. Barbawang used to have my back on these things. we don't matter to him any more.
natureboy Posted - 07/09/2017 : 4:18:49 PM
This has been a fun topic to enjoy!
Flat-Out Posted - 07/09/2017 : 3:54:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

quote:
Originally posted by Flat-Out

I donít know much about birds but if this is a blue bird itís the most colorful one Iíve ever seen; I wish I would have had enough time to get some better pictures of it.

><>

Painted bunting. IMO one of your prettiest birds. That is a male, the females are a bright green. Mom's a huge bird watcher and she has several that frequent their yard. They run our coast up to N.C. during the Summer and are rarely seen deep in the State.

I don't ever remember seeing one as a child, but in recent years have seen quite a few. Was working near White Hall Plantation and saw several pairs.

"Why Bruce?"

Saw this one on Folly Beach coming through the dunes.

><>
pescazorro Posted - 07/05/2017 : 09:04:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

quote:

I donít know much about birds but if this is a blue bird itís the most colorful one Iíve ever seen; I wish I would have had enough time to get some better pictures of it.

><>

Painted bunting. IMO one of your prettiest birds. That is a male, the females are a bright green. Mom's a huge bird watcher and she has several that frequent their yard. They run our coast up to N.C. during the Summer and are rarely seen deep in the State.

I don't ever remember seeing one as a child, but in recent years have seen quite a few. Was working near White Hall Plantation and saw several pairs.

"Why Bruce?"

We have them in Boykin, SC

"Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give.. Never Take."
EC
Fred67 Posted - 07/04/2017 : 3:06:52 PM
quote:

><>

"Why Bruce?"
BesTimes Posted - 07/03/2017 : 12:21:16 AM
Longboat Key

Flat-Out Posted - 07/01/2017 : 12:32:19 PM

><>
bgf Posted - 12/14/2014 : 7:04:56 PM
Ricky, last picture is definitely a wood stork and the first one may be a juvenile?? Great turkey pictures..

jerms Posted - 12/13/2014 : 11:38:04 PM
Some Adelie penguins in Antarctica...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.
- Flatscaster
dparker677 Posted - 12/08/2014 : 12:29:04 AM
Really liked shrimp.

23Sailfish Posted - 12/07/2014 : 1:49:06 PM

wearthefishes Posted - 10/21/2014 : 9:12:08 PM
Roseate Spoonbill

First one I believe is a Wood Stork

Not sure about the last one.

23Sailfish Posted - 10/21/2014 : 7:35:12 PM
This pink thing has been hanging around eating fishy critters near my house for the past few weeks..

23Sailfish Posted - 09/25/2014 : 6:16:59 PM
ID please... Spoonbill?

Fred67 Posted - 09/20/2014 : 9:26:35 PM
dang that's so nice stuff.... everyone. I need to check this forum out more often.
23Sailfish Posted - 09/01/2014 : 01:01:17 AM
Lunch!!!

23Sailfish Posted - 08/31/2014 : 9:19:30 PM

You thought you had a bad hair day!!!!

wearthefishes Posted - 08/26/2014 : 7:39:13 PM

cofcfishing Posted - 08/26/2014 : 6:31:10 PM

CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000