Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Fishing-Match up
 I want to go fishing!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Usaf_giles

20 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2018 :  4:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Usaf_giles's Homepage Send Usaf_giles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys,

I'm a little new around here but have been lurking around for a couple of years. I split time between Augusta and Charleston. Anyway, long story short, I bought a little project boat a couple of months ago but it is taking a longer than expected to get in the water. With that said I have an real itch to get out there in this weather.

Anyone want any company for a trip this weekend? I'm a decent fisherman so I won't be a drag. I'll even throw in for gas/beer/bait. Whatever you want. Let me know here or txt 256-044-0431

Thanks,
Mark

Usaf_giles

20 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2019 :  11:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Usaf_giles's Homepage Send Usaf_giles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
one last bump. Any takers for this weekend? I know someone out there needs some company.

Gas and bait is on me!
Go to Top of Page

andyb

668 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2019 :  3:21:06 PM  Show Profile Send andyb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Missed this back in When you originally posted. Are you active or retired USAF?

I need crew from time to time. Will text you soon.

www.militaryappreciationday.org

Edited by - andyb on 03/25/2019 3:22:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Usaf_giles

20 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2019 :  6:03:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Usaf_giles's Homepage Send Usaf_giles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply. Iím former Air Force, got out back in 2016.
Go to Top of Page

Usaf_giles

20 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2019 :  10:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Usaf_giles's Homepage Send Usaf_giles a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's my last weekend in Charleston. Any takers?
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000