Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Bassfishing
 Goggles ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

P-K

1208 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  2:57:26 PM  Show Profile Send P-K a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Y’all go fast guys on the lake....

What kind of goggles do you wear this time of year.
Motorcycle shop?

boatpoor

4112 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  3:18:53 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wear the snow ski type found them at a garage sale for $.50 work great don't fog like my old ones did!
Go to Top of Page

P-K

1208 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  4:03:15 PM  Show Profile Send P-K a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks! Ski goggles are a good thought too
Are yours tinted or can you wear sunglasses under them
Go to Top of Page

sman

1322 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  4:21:24 PM  Show Profile Send sman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just get a motorcycle helmet.Why do you always post the same thing twice.
Go to Top of Page

P-K

1208 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  7:52:07 PM  Show Profile Send P-K a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sman

Just get a motorcycle helmet.Why do you always post the same thing twice.

Don’t need a helmet
See other post
Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

4112 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  8:16:21 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I tried the helmet years ago and my glasses always fogged up! I wear my glasses under the sky goggles
Go to Top of Page

Spoonmaster

752 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2018 :  10:12:09 AM  Show Profile Send Spoonmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't need glasses so the motorcycle helmet is what I want in fast bass boats. Anything over 60 mph and the helmet helps keep my face and ears warm. As soon as we stop the helmet comes off and the sun glasses go on. To each his own, whatever works best.
Go to Top of Page

P-K

1208 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2018 :  2:35:25 PM  Show Profile Send P-K a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just trining to keep my eyes from watering and getting blury
Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

4112 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2018 :  4:58:12 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tears in the ears are rough!
Go to Top of Page

P-K

1208 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2018 :  5:35:09 PM  Show Profile Send P-K a Private Message  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Tears in the ears are rough!

Flopping ears can cost @ least 2 mph
Go to Top of Page

P-K

1208 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  2:24:18 PM  Show Profile Send P-K a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Picked a pair up at motor cycle shop and they work great ...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000