Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Sports
 Dexter Lawrence scared?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2018 :  1:43:15 PM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fail a drug test so he doesn't have to play the bowl game?

DFreedom
Prolific Poster

14302 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2018 :  3:33:58 PM  Show Profile Send DFreedom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see what you did there. Unfortunately it will probably go over his head.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Go to Top of Page

Fishb8

9079 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2018 :  06:23:50 AM  Show Profile Send Fishb8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nicely done Fritz.

if I read the article right is sounds like CU does test all the time. But when the NCAA does it, people fail. If true, it sounds like CU needs a need lab or someone is covering for them. Just neither seem that likely

Go to Top of Page

ripnlips

279 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2018 :  08:39:47 AM  Show Profile Send ripnlips a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We find out today if it was a false positive. Hopefully, we hear some good news. Either way The Irish are going down.
Go to Top of Page

7cs

4639 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2018 :  2:50:58 PM  Show Profile Send 7cs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He ain't playin. Next man up.
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2018 :  3:59:44 PM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amazing he was caught in the first place. Clemson should have to forfeit any game he played in this season. Cheaters.

harryd

462 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2018 :  4:35:48 PM  Show Profile Send harryd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We Too Deep!
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2018 :  5:13:25 PM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dabo couldn't control this past test. Danny Ford 2.0

Fishb8

9079 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  06:37:05 AM  Show Profile Send Fishb8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not jumping as far as Fritz, but it is concerning that Clemsons test were good, but not when the NCAA did them.
Go to Top of Page

StumpNocker

2295 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  07:36:10 AM  Show Profile Send StumpNocker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure the NCAA will have access to prior tests samples if needed. But I get it, keep reaching... it's fairly entertaining
Cycling out and all...

Fishing Nerd

"skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled"
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  08:20:05 AM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

I'm sure the NCAA will have access to prior tests samples if needed. But I get it, keep reaching... it's fairly entertaining
Cycling out and all...

What's entertaining is watching dabo make excuses.

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  08:30:23 AM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It’s
Ped
Time
Again
Y’all

StumpNocker

2295 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  09:46:45 AM  Show Profile Send StumpNocker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^LOL... that's actually pretty funny

Fishing Nerd

Go to Top of Page

bangstick

2626 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  11:55:01 AM  Show Profile Send bangstick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

It’s
Ped
Time
Again
Y’all

I was shaking my head as I read down through the comments but this one cracked me up. Well played, Fritz.

"You don't always know where you stand till you know that you won't run away." ~Slipknot

Edited by - bangstick on 12/27/2018 11:55:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2018 :  2:33:36 PM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just poking fun at the taters.

Edisto82

1055 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2018 :  07:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Edisto82 an AOL message Send Edisto82 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was curious about Ostarine so I pulled the USDA website and read the below statements..

“There are in fact products that contain ostarine, but only illegal ones. Given that ostarine is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country, there are no legal medications that contain ostarine.”

Will be interesting to hear how the players or athletic department try to play this down.

Edited by - Edisto82 on 12/28/2018 08:24:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2018 :  09:21:01 AM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The culture of cheating continues in the hills. Been wondering how they could lose 5 in a row to the Gamecocks and then be national champs just a few years later. . Now we know.

StumpNocker

2295 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2018 :  10:49:12 AM  Show Profile Send StumpNocker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL... and knowing is half the battle...amirite

With that mindset, I reckon the coots are in for Natty in the next few years

Fishing Nerd

Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2018 :  10:56:48 AM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully the cocks start running a clean program like Clemson does. Seeing some of the Clemson twitter account comments shows how blinded some folks are. Some believe this is part of a conspiracy to help Alabama.

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2018 :  11:24:26 AM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://deadspin.com/dexter-lawrence-probably-should-have-skipped-the-cotton-1831352422

bangstick

2626 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2018 :  11:36:52 AM  Show Profile Send bangstick a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"You don't always know where you stand till you know that you won't run away." ~Slipknot
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2019 :  09:57:12 AM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it comes out that someone on the staff was drugging these kids, could they sue the school?

harryd

462 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2019 :  7:58:42 PM  Show Profile Send harryd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^^^^This is Gamecock football
Go to Top of Page

DFreedom
Prolific Poster

14302 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  06:04:53 AM  Show Profile Send DFreedom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
^^^^^This is Gamecock football

Says the guy that started the "Is Deebo Scared" thread all while ignoring the 12 other players that were sitting out bowl games. How old are you?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Go to Top of Page

CaptFritz
Prolific Poster

12414 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  08:15:40 AM  Show Profile Send CaptFritz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's reality and I'm not surprised the fanbase doesn't care about the players, only the W's

poly ball

2944 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  3:26:06 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

If it comes out that someone on the staff was drugging these kids, could they sue the school?

What happened here? Any lawsuits?

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-04-19/sports/sp-2317_1_steroid-case-tommy-chaikin-anabolic-steroids

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Four former South Carolina assistant football coaches were indicted today following an investigation into the alleged illegal use and distribution of "thousands of dollars" worth of anabolic steroids at the university.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000