Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Tournaments and Community Events
 Kids, Captains and Cops Tournament
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

killinR

1157 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2019 :  09:44:36 AM  Show Profile Send killinR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im in the process of creating a catch and release fishing tournament for less fortunate children. Im pairing up with Summerville PD with a goal to give less fortunate children an experience in the great outdoors while building community relations between these children and local law enforcement. This has potential to be enormous. I need to know how much interest I will get from captains willing to donate their time and boats for a day of entertaining these kids. Lake Marion and Moultrie,Saturday, April 13th is what im shooting for.Please text me at 843 582 1991 with your questions or to express your interest.

Capt. R. Killin
21 Contender "Killin Time"

Edited by - killinR on 04/15/2019 3:25:09 PM

killinR

1157 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  6:52:48 PM  Show Profile Send killinR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ive got about 5 boats so far. Id love to get at least 10. Come on fellas.. We can make this a great event for kids that didn't get the chance we got. I need some help and I will be sure we get the liabilities covered.

Capt. R. Killin
Go to Top of Page

AKnSC
Intermediate Member

51 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2019 :  7:17:48 PM  Show Profile Send AKnSC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greta idea Killin. If we are around please count on us to help out. Try and send Bonzo a PM he can spread the word faster than anyone.

RRR
Sea Hunt
BX 22 BR
Carolina Blue
Go to Top of Page

killinR

1157 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2019 :  09:52:27 AM  Show Profile Send killinR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gentlemen,
Ive got 3 boats committed to this event. This will be hosted by Summerville Police and its going to be a class act. We will have the Summerville mrap, cookout and prizes at a private landing. I can handle the event with the boats ive already got but it would be nice to have a bigger group of captains. Contact me if you can help.

Capt. R. Killin
Go to Top of Page

salty849

1988 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2019 :  4:16:01 PM  Show Profile Send salty849 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Saturday you have planned might be tough for a lot of folks I know that could potentially volunteer as the SC highschool bass challenge is being held at Lake Marion that day. If my high school team wasn't fishing that I would be glad to try and help.
Go to Top of Page

Ezday
Intermediate Member

85 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  06:49:09 AM  Show Profile Send Ezday a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can donate some prizes to go along with the tournament brother. Sounds like a great event Killa.

Capt. Marsh
Robalo R200
Go to Top of Page

killinR

1157 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  12:10:14 PM  Show Profile Send killinR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Marshall.

Capt. R. Killin
Go to Top of Page

killinR

1157 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  2:53:45 PM  Show Profile Send killinR a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Capt. R. Killin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000