Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 To The North
 Little River
 Cherry Grove landing update 4/12
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2019 :  7:15:24 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Landing will be closed till March 29th. They are rebuilding the fishing docks. Should be some good fishing in a couple weeks. With no pressure on the fish. Going to break that kayak out. And get some exercise.

Edited by - Off the chain on 04/12/2019 4:37:53 PM

areeldrag

654 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2019 :  07:01:17 AM  Show Profile Send areeldrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The dock looked to be in good shape last spring?
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2019 :  9:49:52 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks making it longer.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2019 :  11:14:37 AM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see people using the boat ramp now. Might go out and play in the March this afternoon.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

EZEFISHING

9 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2019 :  3:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZEFISHING's Homepage Send EZEFISHING a Private Message  Reply with Quote
anyone know if the landing is open yet, thinking about sneaking off and trying it out
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2019 :  9:19:32 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes it is

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

EZEFISHING

9 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2019 :  3:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZEFISHING's Homepage Send EZEFISHING a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks, couldn't get away like i was hoping maybe in the next couple weeks i can get up there and try the fish out.
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2019 :  1:59:01 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They're making good progress. The quality of work has a lot to be desired. One of the first things you teach a helper is to crown there boards. 50/50 shot what you get right. And that's about what they got. If it was my job thay would be taking it up. Several other things but the pictures won't post

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

4008 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2019 :  8:48:27 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good eye OTC! Let' s see the others! Nail gun or screws?
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2019 :  7:49:32 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They're screws but they're over driven.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Dockman

431 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2019 :  11:41:58 AM  Show Profile Send Dockman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cup should be down-bark side up.
Crown is the cast off down the length of the board.
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  7:00:53 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep. Ben called on that before in a inspection reporter.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2019 :  4:45:09 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's like they're almost finished. They were taking equipment out this morning.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

262 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2019 :  4:45:09 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's looks like they're almost finished. They were taking equipment out this morning.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Edited by - Off the chain on 04/12/2019 4:46:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

phinfreak09

677 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2019 :  10:03:24 AM  Show Profile Send phinfreak09 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That looks like some shoddy work....

"Good things come to those who bait"
Go to Top of Page

phinfreak09

677 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2019 :  10:03:24 AM  Show Profile Send phinfreak09 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That looks like some shoddy work....

"Good things come to those who bait"
Go to Top of Page

areeldrag

654 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2019 :  08:40:55 AM  Show Profile Send areeldrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
government work.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000