Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Lake Murray
 Bait on the water
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbh1024
Intermediate Member

71 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  5:20:14 PM  Show Profile Send jbh1024 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there anywhere to get herring on the water other than at the dam? I would be coming out of the camping creek/crystal lake area.

boatpoor

4008 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  7:00:56 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George use to have it a Drier!
Go to Top of Page

seaox
Intermediate Member

108 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  9:45:58 PM  Show Profile Send seaox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thatís who I was also thinking of , didnít know if he was still kicking. Itís been probably 15 years since I have been stripper fishing though. He was who I always got bait from, always fresh and got more than you paid for.

2017 NauticStar 2400 sport/ F200XB
Go to Top of Page

weston t

278 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2019 :  12:48:56 AM  Show Profile Send weston t a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only place to get bait on the water right now is River Winds landing up the big Saluda by hwy 391 bridge. George still sells bait at the shop but not at the dock.

24ft Bentley
90 Honda

Nitro Z18
175 Merc

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000