Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 To The South
 Beaufort / Hilton Head
 Prayers for Wildlifesc and his Bride, Wendy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DoubleN

3326 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  6:56:28 PM  Show Profile Send DoubleN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jim Goller, that is. Found out that he and his wife escaped from their burning home at 1:30am yesterday. Had some some inhalation but, OK. Did loose their dog.

Word is charger for golf cart was the cause.

Great guy that many on here know. Has helped me, and many others endless times with electrical issues on my boat. Along with fishing techniques.

NN

Edited by - DoubleN on 04/03/2019 7:23:26 PM

boatpoor

4008 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  9:00:31 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prayers go out to them! Hard to loose a dog like that! Need to check my charger I use in the basement garage.Don't know him personaly but have read many of his posts, intersting man!
Go to Top of Page

FlickerFisher

427 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  9:41:41 PM  Show Profile Send FlickerFisher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dang. Terrible news. Hate that they lost their dog and house. Thank God they weren't hurt.

Jim is a great guy. Met him at the open house day at West Marine last year. Very friendly and helpful.

Prayers sent.

Edited by - FlickerFisher on 04/03/2019 9:44:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tripped Up

45 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2019 :  8:59:00 PM  Show Profile Send Tripped Up a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is truly o e of the finest people you will ever meet!!!

24 ft Sea Pro Bay CC
200 Suzuki
"TAKE A KID FISHING"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000