Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Hunting
 Hunting Reports
 Longbeards 101
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SplitTailBasics
Senior Member

215 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2019 :  1:59:57 PM  Show Profile Send SplitTailBasics a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hunted with a buddy this morning and the birds we're not very vocal nor did they want to cooperate number one rule of turkey hunting expected to go your way 5% of the time and the other 95% the complete opposite of what you expect to take place



"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

sman
Senior Member



1218 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2019 :  1:47:17 PM  Show Profile Send sman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's more than one way to skin a cat.So,tell ol sman,were you the shooter or was it your buddy.
Go to Top of Page

SplitTailBasics
Senior Member



215 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2019 :  3:47:29 PM  Show Profile Send SplitTailBasics a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was the shooter bad thing is I actually shot another turkey before this one twice flip them to different times watch them kitchen to a ticket while I was running after in shot it another one that the pine tree took the whole load this bird was buying self that a different location he didn't move much after I pulled the trigger

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!
Go to Top of Page

SplitTailBasics
Senior Member



215 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2019 :  3:48:43 PM  Show Profile Send SplitTailBasics a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for not proofreading Voice keyboard sucks

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000