Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Swap Shop
 Free 3500lb Axles - Used - Whitmire, SC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TexasAngler

157 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  12:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit TexasAngler's Homepage Send TexasAngler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just switched out axles on my trailer but there is nothing wrong with these other than the spring is a gone a little. 10 plus years old.

72" outside of frame to outside of frame

Bearing/hubs/spindles are in good shape and always topped with grease every other trip. 3 years old or newer. Kodiak hubs/rotor on one and TieDown hubs/rotor on the other. Can be used with or without brakes.

Free but must pick up in Whitmire, SC. PM for details

Chris
22' Shearwater

Edited by - TexasAngler on 04/15/2019 12:10:33 PM

gail wins

2508 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  6:43:48 PM  Show Profile Send gail wins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IF NOT SPOKEN FOR I'D LIKE TO HAVE THEM , I'M IN FT MILL AND CAN MAKE ARRAINGE TO PICK UP ;;; PLEASE ADVISE !!!
803 372 7485

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
Go to Top of Page

TexasAngler

157 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  1:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit TexasAngler's Homepage Send TexasAngler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These have been claimed. Thanks.

Chris
22' Shearwater
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000