Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Off Topic
 Found Boat fender
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

traebaum

344 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  1:52:57 PM  Show Profile Send traebaum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If anyone knows Joseph Barfield from Goose Creek he lost a boat fender with his name on it and we found it. He can contact me through this site if he wants this back.

Victor
19'SEA PRO CC / 150 HP YAMAHA
SAKATUMI TRAE

boatpoor

4008 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  8:22:52 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sure pays to have your name on things, And there are still a few honest people left in this world. Thanks for the post God bless you!
Go to Top of Page

ReelShock

928 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  3:24:16 PM  Show Profile Send ReelShock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you gotten in touch with him yet?
Go to Top of Page

traebaum

344 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  4:13:40 PM  Show Profile Send traebaum a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reelshock - That would be a negative. There was also another item next to the fender that was nautical related that i assume might be his. That item is probably worth more than the fender. Both are sitting in my office.

Victor
SAKATUMI TRAE
19' SEA PRO CC // 150 HP YAMAHA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000