Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Politics
 Hope for America ridding Illegal aliens.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fred67
Prolific Poster

13936 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  8:12:00 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Slowly but surely many are realizing that we do indeed have a Crisis. I'll take what is given and hope for more support from our biased media.

Trump hit a home run on his push for sending the illegals to Sanctuary Cities. I don't want to pizz off people that said Never Trump, but I'd love to thank any that will take the time to actually open their eyes and see just how deep our Country is getting run down and over burdened with Illegal alliens. Hate Trump all you want, but at least admit he has America's best interests at heart. Sure he was a rich brash playboy that never served.... but I'll bet a shiney nickle all the majority of the haters didn't serve either. The man has done more to keep promises than any other president in our history. If only the slack ass Repulicans would support him.

I'm almost thinking RBF was right about both sides being the same... Bunch of punk arse politicians on both sides.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/cher-embraced-by-james-woods-conservatives-after-questioning-if-california-can-handle-more-immigrants/ar-BBVXekJ?ocid=spartandhp

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Off the chain

372 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  11:22:52 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can these people not understand. Almost none of these people pay taxes of any kind. But yet the majority of them have Children in are schools. Receiving food stamps & Medicaid for their children. And what are they contributing back. And they all have 3,4or5 children. They do not speak English. So when they're children go to our schools. We have to have bilingual teachers to teach them to speak English. If the snowflakes would realize thats money out of their pockets the #@"* would hit the fan.
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

372 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2019 :  11:40:11 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah and let's not forget about the so-called Somalian refugees.
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.
BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM.
WE HAD A SAYING IN THE MARINE CORPS.
-----------& AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

13936 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  06:18:12 AM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Off the chain

Oh yeah and let's not forget about the so-called Somalian refugees.
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.
BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM.
WE HAD A SAYING IN THE MARINE CORPS.
-----------& AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I've been called out by many on this sight over the years for my distrust of Islam and it's false pretense as a religion of peace. Just look at our new Muslim congress lady Omar... Looking for peace? No pushing tolerance for 911 .. No Pushing anti sematic views.. Yes.

Let's hope Americans also wake up to the Real threat of Muslim doctrine to Dominate and Convert the World to Islam.
Go to Top of Page

DFreedom
Prolific Poster

14374 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  06:32:33 AM  Show Profile Send DFreedom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard the term "Student Loan Crisis" several times over the weekend. Of course not one of those same networks will call what is happening on our southern border a crisis. I wonder why?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

372 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  07:35:52 AM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Omar's comments yesterday.
No big deal. Trump says something he's a racist. We are not going to be able to vote ourselves out of this mess.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Bayrider7365

2983 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  09:53:47 AM  Show Profile Send Bayrider7365 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As the dems circle their wagons around Omar & renew their only tactic remaining of blame & hate Trump for everything, let's ask our resident dems to offer up their evidence, instead of sitting back & arfing like circus seals receiving their coveted red meat talking points. Cory Booker says the only terror acts in America are those by right wing extremists.....huh? where's your supporting evidence? Omar says CAIR was established after 9/11.....huh? how about 1994? The dems media can't challenge their talking point providers because they are part of the dem cabal klan to hate Trump at any cost.

Did you know there is an average of 11 Christians murdered by Omar's klan on a daily basis? So Cory, Omar, AOC, Pelosi & resident dems who are the real terrorists trying to destroy your world & the America you hate?

https://newsradio1310.com/muslims-kill-christians-every-day/

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/31824-silent-slaughter-media-quiet-as-muslims-kill-hundreds-of-christians-in-nigeria

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14044/europe-churches-vandalized

If critical thinking & intelligence was a requirement for registering to vote, there would not be a dem party.

Go to Top of Page

Bayrider7365

2983 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  11:21:47 AM  Show Profile Send Bayrider7365 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey dems, just wondering, while Omar was married to her brother, to get his citizenship into America, did he get to beat her into submission, to continue the dems war on womem?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8876237/world-cup-cleric-qatar-guide-muslim-men-beat-wives/

Is Omar or AOC the leader of your party? Who hands out the orders to Antifa & BLM to destroy property & attack Americans?
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

372 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2019 :  2:27:10 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about the mutilation of their lady parts ??

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000