Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 To The North
 Little River
 Monster flounder./picture loaded
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Off the chain

313 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2019 :  11:22:04 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got in the water at 5:30. Dead low tide. Cherry Grove Marsh. Drifted the main Creek. Wife was dragging a mud minnow. She picked up one15" founder and a toadfish. I was throwing a poping cork with a mud minnow. Trying to find some red fish. I picked up three flounders. One of them this monster. Tried to load the pictures but it won't load. Keep getting message. 500 internal server error. Oh well he was a beast. you'll have to take my word. I may be exaggerating a little. But he must have been at least 5"

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Edited by - Off the chain on 05/15/2019 08:41:30 AM

Goob

558 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2019 :  11:21:30 AM  Show Profile Send Goob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is the floating dock accessible now? I had heard they may have opened it last week.

18' Hewes Bayfisher
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

313 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2019 :  7:45:03 PM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everything is 100%

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

areeldrag

680 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2019 :  05:25:55 AM  Show Profile Send areeldrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great job.
Try this to help with your pics.

https://www.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=180997
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

313 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  08:37:55 AM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks areeldrag

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Edited by - Off the chain on 05/15/2019 08:40:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Slab15

6 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2019 :  10:02:03 AM  Show Profile Send Slab15 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if the landing under the bridge is back open yet?
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

313 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2019 :  11:39:28 AM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No. And all I'm hearing is thay are waiting on DOT to inspect bridge. It's a total madhouse on the other side. some people move the barricades and used it yesterday I noticed

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000