Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Non-Fishing
 Politics
 Fake News?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

poly ball

2968 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  3:28:38 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7n7VyHbqkas

ReelShock....finally, some form of a moderator appeared and moved the thread, is the above fake news?

PalmerScott

1903 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  3:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit PalmerScott's Homepage Send PalmerScott a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You libs sure have a hard time discerning between literal language and figures of speech (e.g. irony, hyperbole, etc.).

As I've said many times, I not a huge Trump fan. But, I do have to give him credit for trolling you guys and making you look silly. I chuckle each time Adam 'pencil-neck' Schiff accuses Trump of having colluded with the Russians because Trump joked in a speech asking the Ruskies to find Hillary's emails.

Every time he does that, he literally tacitly admits that lots of Hillary's official emails were destroyed by Hillary or at her direction.

Beautiful.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Go to Top of Page

poly ball

2968 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  5:59:02 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just add it to his 1000s of lies told already........nothing new.

Hillary? Jesus Christ dude, shes just living rent free inside trumps head! Id be more concerned with Beto,Bernie,Booker or Biden.

Go to Top of Page

natureboy

5015 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  6:34:39 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

Hillary? Jesus Christ dude, shes just living rent free inside trumps head! Id be more concerned with Beto,Bernie,Booker or Biden.

Robbie , can you list and verify those lies? Or is this just so much liberal bull crap? According to what you were saying before - it was 6000 lies! Trump must be improving! If I were Trump I wouldn't worry. Beto is burning out , Bernie is a just for fun old commie- the rest are like the 3 stooges poking each other in the eyes. Oh yes Robbie - will Warren get reparations for her native American status?
Go to Top of Page

Bayrider7365

2900 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  7:33:05 PM  Show Profile Send Bayrider7365 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Imam Hussein never told a lie or had even a smidgen of scandal

https://followthemoney.com/here-are-957-well-sourced-examples-of-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/

now his cult followers want a mini-me

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/12/rand_paul_americans_will_be_shocked_to_learn_what_joe_bidens_son_was_up_to_in_ukraine.html

who's really the dregs of society?

Go to Top of Page

poly ball

2968 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  7:34:44 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote

As blatant as it gets right there. Yes hes probably north of 6000+ lies, but yall still believe.

Hows that overhauled healthcare?

Mexico cut a check for a nonexistent wall?

Longest tax audit known by modern man.

Go to Top of Page

DoubleN

3355 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  8:31:13 PM  Show Profile Send DoubleN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

As blatant as it gets right there. Yes hes probably north of 6000+ lies, but yall still believe.

Poly, is there anything he has done that you approve of???

Personally, I've never seen a president be so true in trying to do what he promised on the campaign trail.

I could care less if Mexico helps pay for the wall. You Dems want open borders for one reason only. To let them in and be dependent on our gov't and know they will vote for the likes of you. Gov't 101, the goal of the Dems is to control the population!!!

Taxes, don't care and never have, regardless of the president. I've heard Mueller had access to those. Pretty sure if he was getting over on them the IRS would have addressed that, right??

Healthcare, Obama slaughtered that and Trump does want to fix it, but, it takes more than him to do it. Work in progress...

The lengths your folks have gone to are soooo disgusting! Harassment of a sitting president and his family to the highest level. Your folks don't give a (**() about the Constitution or any other law that exists when things don't go their way.

I swear, how can someone tell the outright lies with a straight face that your folks do and sleep at night????

Your Folks=Dems!

NN
Go to Top of Page

natureboy

5015 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  8:33:38 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You know Robbie , Trump was an infinitely better choice than HRC, and for that matter, better today than any DEM candidate in the race!
Go to Top of Page

Bayrider7365

2900 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  8:48:23 PM  Show Profile Send Bayrider7365 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First you must pay your taxes to be able to see your return. Trump is MAGA by paying his fair share while dems like taxes until they have to pay them

https://nypost.com/2019/03/23/ocasio-cortez-still-hasnt-paid-tax-bill-from-failed-business-venture/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/02/02/democrats_love_taxes_--_they_just_dont_want_to_pay_them_112998.html

https://www.latimes.com/la-oe-goldberg3-2009feb03-column.html

when will dem star Stacy Abrams pay her back taxes? maybe after race baiter dem star Reverend Sharpton pays his?

Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

13777 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  8:56:03 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good old Poly finally figured (falsely) he had something that was worthy of a negative post against Trump after such a long absence......

So tell us all why you have never ONCE stated why you think Hillary would have been better? Come on you can do it!

Dude, our Economy is the best it's been in DECADES!! Even you can not turn a blind eye to the simple fact that things are going better than ever!! Jobs are up, the media is being exposed for the fake scoundrels they are, the Illegal alien crisis is finally getting some attention, Employers are begging for Workers, our veterans are actually getting taken care of, Gas prices have been holding steady, Our law enforcement officers are not getting put lower than the thugs they have to deal with daily, China's rape of America is finally getting taken care of, NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION, Oh so many things Mr. Bolbie. Step out of the Dark and jump on the Bus to making America Great Again!!!

So you think Trump lies? Hillary Kills people and gives Top Secret Government information to China, Russia,Iran, North Korea,... Pretty much all of the World, then sells Uranium to Russia, Has her hand on the fake dossier that started the Expensive and B.S. Mueller report, and the list goes on and on.

Edit.. You think Hillary would have given up her Presidential Salary? Hello No!! Trumps first check went to our Veterans! What a fine American Trump is!! We all knew what he was before he went into office, Hillary? We still don't know all the criminal activities she has done.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
quote:

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Edited by - Fred67 on 05/13/2019 9:00:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

natureboy

5015 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  9:16:05 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

quote:

Robbie , can you list and verify those lies? Or is this just so much liberal bull crap? According to what you were saying before - it was 6000 lies! Trump must be improving! If I were Trump I wouldn't worry. Beto is burning out , Bernie is a just for fun old commie- the rest are like the 3 stooges poking each other in the eyes. Oh yes Robbie - will Warren get reparations for her native American status?

Just to make a small correction - there is one DEM candidate that is not getting poked in the eyes - the Mayor from South Bend !
Go to Top of Page

funnybanana

160 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2019 :  9:56:54 PM  Show Profile Send funnybanana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DoubleN

quote:

Poly, is there anything he has done that you approve of???

Personally, I've never seen a president be so true in trying to do what he promised on the campaign trail.

I could care less if Mexico helps pay for the wall. You Dems want open borders for one reason only. To let them in and be dependent on our gov't and know they will vote for the likes of you. Gov't 101, the goal of the Dems is to control the population!!!

Taxes, don't care and never have, regardless of the president. I've heard Mueller had access to those. Pretty sure if he was getting over on them the IRS would have addressed that, right??

Healthcare, Obama slaughtered that and Trump does want to fix it, but, it takes more than him to do it. Work in progress...

The lengths your folks have gone to are soooo disgusting! Harassment of a sitting president and his family to the highest level. Your folks don't give a (**() about the Constitution or any other law that exists when things don't go their way.

I swear, how can someone tell the outright lies with a straight face that your folks do and sleep at night????

Your Folks=Dems!

NN

Amen, brother!
Go to Top of Page

Mixed Nutz

5695 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  07:18:58 AM  Show Profile Send Mixed Nutz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

ReelShock....finally, some form of a moderator appeared and moved the thread, is the above fake news?

" It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance."
Thomas Sowell
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

313 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  07:35:46 AM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the stars have aligned again. This makes for a lot better bathroom reading then when it is just a bunch of fanboys.
Go to Top of Page

SurfFishLife

2208 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  10:23:32 AM  Show Profile Send SurfFishLife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Off the chain

the stars have aligned again. This makes for a lot better bathroom reading then when it is just a bunch of fanboys.

https://youtu.be/Y5WZvUrK6bg

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion were you expecting?
Go to Top of Page

Bayrider7365

2900 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  11:26:10 AM  Show Profile Send Bayrider7365 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

quote:
Originally posted by Off the chain

https://youtu.be/Y5WZvUrK6bg

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion were you expecting?

Here's a couple of vids to help you through your tough times

https://youtu.be/RPQdgJ59Ik8

https://youtu.be/qIOMJi6tPzU

mm, mm, mm
Go to Top of Page

poly ball

2968 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  12:02:06 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7n7VyHbqkas= lyin' shyster

So, trump crowing about the economy, along with some clueless deplorable individuals, y'all just need to thank President Obama!trump inherited one hell of a booming economy, thanks to President Obama. I would give credit, but trump only deserves a kick in the balls.

https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/trump-job-promises

The U.S. economy has been producing jobs at a healthy clip for years, creating 188,542 jobs a month on average in the first 24 months of Trumps presidency, compared with 202,417 jobs a month in the last 24 months of the Obama administration.

Go to Top of Page

natureboy

5015 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  12:38:22 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NOW Robbie - its so easy to see thru your horse poop. You have posted another opinion piece! You can find anything on line that favors your opinion. 1000 opinions don't equal a truth except in liberal land. Cant you at least give Trump credit for maintaining the good growth numbers?

Which DEM candidate will you support - Let me guess - Are you pushing (or pulling) for Montgomery? Who is Montgomery ? That was his maiden name before he took his husbands name. Buttgigger ! ! Lots of perverts in the DEM tent!
Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

13777 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  12:59:56 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7n7VyHbqkas= lyin' shyster

So, trump crowing about the economy, along with some clueless deplorable individuals, y'all just need to thank President Obama!trump inherited one hell of a booming economy, thanks to President Obama. I would give credit, but trump only deserves a kick in the balls.

https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/trump-job-promises

The U.S. economy has been producing jobs at a healthy clip for years, creating 188,542 jobs a month on average in the first 24 months of Trumps presidency, compared with 202,417 jobs a month in the last 24 months of the Obama administration.

Obama!!?? Youve lost it bo. All one can do is laugh at your statement and hope you are just trolling or covering for this post. I believe obuma will go down as the worst president in Americas history.

Come on bo, give us all an answer as to why you supported Hillary.

quote:

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

13777 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  1:03:17 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

NOW Robbie - its so easy to see thru your horse poop. You have posted another opinion piece! You can find anything on line that favors your opinion. 1000 opinions don't equal a truth except in liberal land. Cant you at least give Trump credit for maintaining the good growth numbers?

Which DEM candidate will you support - Let me guess - Are you pushing (or pulling) for Montgomery? Who is Montgomery ? That was his maiden name before he took his husbands name. Buttgigger ! ! Lots of perverts in the DEM tent!

The one slanted poll Polly or any dem wont find is the blessing Trump has been to us vets! Among a few other things.

Go Trump!
Go to Top of Page

poly ball

2968 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  1:12:06 PM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post some figures ,Freddie. Show me a comparison, instead of babbling like a worthless deplorable.

Go to Top of Page

natureboy

5015 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  1:24:49 PM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with you on this one Fred! I remember when the VA was hurry up and wait in long lines under Obamba. The care at the VA is wonderful! The comparison of Obambas VA & TRumps is night and day. Seems like Robbie would have learned that words like "deplorable" cost dems the election!
Go to Top of Page

Off the chain

313 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  02:40:39 AM  Show Profile Send Off the chain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't call the VA wonderful. But it has come a long way. But that's all right we will not need the VA. Because they're going to wave their magic wand & everyone is going to have free healthcare.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

13777 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  06:20:03 AM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Post some figures ,Freddie. Show me a comparison, instead of babbling like a worthless deplorable.

I like it when you call me an ignorant Red neck better, but we all know you love to mimic your hero Hillary.

Do you get out of the house? All you have do is look at all the buildings with "Hiring" signs on them or talk to the Working class folk. Life is good my jaded friend.

So how about it Polly, Why did you think Hillary would make a good President? Was it just your hate for Trump, or did you really think she was more than scum?

quote:

Go to Top of Page

natureboy

5015 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  09:06:32 AM  Show Profile Send natureboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fred - I see no reason to discuss anything with Robbie until he answers what we have been asking him since 2014
Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

13777 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  9:21:11 PM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fred - I see no reason to discuss anything with Robbie until he answers what we have been asking him since 2014

Exit stage left.... Polly loves to ask questions, but to my knowledge has never answered one asked of him. Speaks tons to his character.

But what do I know, according to Polly I'm just an ignorant red neck.

Come on Polly, Bolbie, tpoppy blue.. give us a reason you believed Hillary was the one you send your money to and why she would have been a good president.

quote:

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000