Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Kayak Fishing
 Edisto Swamp Fishing...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

stlhunr

576 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2019 :  12:59:14 PM  Show Profile Send stlhunr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Used the Kayak to get back in the swamp, where I can't get my Jon Boat any further. Caught a good many hand sized Bream on Beetle Spins.

pitcher

670 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  10:10:27 AM  Show Profile Send pitcher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice. I’ve never fished the Edisto, where’d you dump the kayaks in? I’ve heard some bad things about Edisto boat ramps.
Go to Top of Page

stlhunr

576 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  10:44:28 AM  Show Profile Send stlhunr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I carried the Yak up river in my jon boat.
Go to Top of Page

sman

1244 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2019 :  12:30:41 PM  Show Profile Send sman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stlhunr

I carried the Yak up river in my jon boat.

Good idea stlhunr. I used to walk in at a few spots that a real old timer showed me years ago.Never know what you might run up on back in them swamps.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000