Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Swap Shop
 Minn Kota Fortrex
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bowhunter

1202 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2019 :  10:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bowhunter's Homepage Send Bowhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
101 lb thrust, 36 volts. Foot control, not i-Pilot. $750 or best reasonable offer. PM me....

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it's lost and the story is told. - Me
-What's the best eating fish, you ask? I've found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my "Puppy Dog" 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I'll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

StumpNocker

2406 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2019 :  09:21:14 AM  Show Profile Send StumpNocker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you fab that kick-stand up for that thing? I've been doing mine a little different but it fails sooner than later. I like the look of yours there, looks robust... where can I locate one?

Fishing Nerd

"skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled"
Go to Top of Page

Bowhunter

1202 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2019 :  4:45:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bowhunter's Homepage Send Bowhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Did you fab that kick-stand up for that thing? I've been doing mine a little different but it fails sooner than later. I like the look of yours there, looks robust... where can I locate one?

Fishing Nerd

"skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled"

It was already on the motor and I don't know much about it....

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it's lost and the story is told. - Me
-What's the best eating fish, you ask? I've found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my "Puppy Dog" 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I'll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish
Go to Top of Page

Bowhunter

1202 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2019 :  10:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bowhunter's Homepage Send Bowhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somebody needs this...

-Team Gonna Fish
Go to Top of Page

Bowhunter

1202 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2019 :  12:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bowhunter's Homepage Send Bowhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If interested, make a serious offer. You may be surprised....

-Team Gonna Fish
Go to Top of Page

Bowhunter

1202 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2019 :  6:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bowhunter's Homepage Send Bowhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No one wants this?

-Team Gonna Fish
Go to Top of Page

Bowhunter

1202 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2019 :  7:30:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bowhunter's Homepage Send Bowhunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone needs this

-Team Gonna Fish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000