Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Swap Shop
 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards BOTE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hotsauce

345 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2019 :  10:51:04 AM  Show Profile Send hotsauce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have 2 paddle boards for sale:

Flood Model BOTE Sweet Water special edition. This model is the the Flood Model and it is 10'6" and 30" wide. I'm asking $800 for this model.

HD Model 12'long 30" wide. This one is great for putting a small dog or child on the front. It's a little more sturdy than the Flood Model. I personally liked the Sweet Water Flood model more, but the HD Model was a little more sturdy. I'm asking for $800 for the HD Model.

I also have 2 Carbon Fiber SUP Paddles that I'm asking $150 each for.

The last accessory that I have is one tackle rack. It has 2 rod holders that are built into it. For the tackle rack I'm asking $150 for it.

There is some wear and tear on the boards, but I did buy these both for $1400 a year ago. They are overall in great shape.

Feel Free To Text Me 843-327-4425
I put these on EBAY and Craigslist too, so they are going to go fast.

Edited by - hotsauce on 07/08/2019 11:01:08 AM

hotsauce

345 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  08:54:22 AM  Show Profile Send hotsauce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have an offer from someone for $1200 for both boards, both paddles and tackle rack. Best offer will get all of it. I plan to sell on Friday.
Go to Top of Page

hotsauce

345 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2019 :  12:13:52 PM  Show Profile Send hotsauce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sold
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000