Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Swap Shop
 Penn US Senator 113N w/ Star Paraflex Rod (New!)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

northchucky

1744 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  6:36:11 PM  Show Profile Send northchucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Selling my live bait, grouper killing setup. Just decided to move to all spinning reels as they fit my needs better.

Reel is less than 2 years old. Mechanically itís perfect. Cosmetically itís close. Very minor boat rash on the handle but thatís it. Spooled with 80 pound jerry brown WHITE BRAID son!

I usually run a top shot of 100 pound mono and the drag has no issues cranking big fish out of the rocks/ledges

Rod is a brand new paraflex 5í 9Ē H that still has the tags. Never seen the ocean

$300

Rod is $199.95
Reel retails for $250
Braid $40

Someone is gonna get a good deal. Hit me up before I change my mind lol!

Text or PM Derek 843 901 4614

"mr keys"

Edited by - northchucky on 07/17/2019 08:13:57 AM

surfwrangler

687 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  6:55:58 PM  Show Profile Send surfwrangler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Havenít had really any bites on mine. Good luck getting rid of yours. If I wasnít leaving town I would definitely keep mine. Sometimes you just donít have it in you to snatch one of those gags out with a spinner. Just more leverage to point and crank!
Go to Top of Page

northchucky

1744 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  7:47:29 PM  Show Profile Send northchucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I feel yeah. Love the combo. Really light so you donít get tired fishing it all day, but packs plenty of punch!

"mr keys"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000