Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Offshore Reports
 Anybody been out to Black Banks area lately
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KeyWest15

708 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  08:19:42 AM  Show Profile Send KeyWest15 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wondered if anybody has any reports from this area over the past couple weeks?

KeyWest15

marshgrass

1822 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  08:30:24 AM  Show Profile Send marshgrass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Report

Marsha
23 Sea Hunt
Go to Top of Page

KeyWest15

708 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  09:21:55 AM  Show Profile Send KeyWest15 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and a helpful reply...Guess I clicked the wrong section this morning by accident. If there's an admin around that can move this over to the discussion section, go for it.

KeyWest15
Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

14295 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2019 :  11:00:53 AM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wish I could help but I have no reports for your question on reports on this report related section. At least they couldn’t attack “you’re” spelling. .
Go to Top of Page

OTAY

151 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2019 :  6:10:02 PM  Show Profile Send OTAY a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fished there yesterday, kept 2 nice triggers, handful of sea bass, b-liners, porgys, grunts. released 4 nice ARS, a couple undersized red grouper, bottom looked good but probably needed to hit different spots or use lighter tackle, ringtails and juvie b-liners stole most of our bait, we brought a few up and assume that was the case at least. It was hot!
2 highlights, a baby blue edgewater in 28-32 range came right us on us twice, in dif spot., I understand marking a number, but 30-50' away from us on the hook was something I wouldn't do out of respect. Caught the biggest toadfish I've ever seen with a beautiful red/orange paint job!

August...

Now "nice report guys" can let you be.

Edited by - OTAY on 08/11/2019 6:13:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

4147 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2019 :  9:31:38 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had a guy do that to me at Clark Hill last Sunday and got with in 5' and hit his gps waypoint. Thaught he was going to hit me.
Go to Top of Page

MLC
Intermediate Member

73 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2019 :  11:17:26 PM  Show Profile Send MLC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if I can hit your boat with piece of brick,your to close

and I will,or maybe a smaller piece of lead,winkwink,try me

some people don't realize their stupid,unless you let them know
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000