Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Inshore Discussion
 High Tide Strategies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Catchin a Buzz

10 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2019 :  11:35:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Catchin a Buzz's Homepage Send Catchin a Buzz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those who aren't up in the flats, how do you have success at high tide? Floats along the grass? submerged oyster mounds?

sman

1354 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2019 :  4:47:55 PM  Show Profile Send sman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep,you got it.
Go to Top of Page

40inchreds

1783 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2019 :  6:10:14 PM  Show Profile Send 40inchreds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fish on the bottom because the bigger fish are heavier and that's where they are.

Edited by - 40inchreds on 08/13/2019 10:35:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

PeaPod

7389 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2019 :  9:08:19 PM  Show Profile Send PeaPod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
23, read 40's post. You could learn stuff
Go to Top of Page

sman

1354 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2019 :  10:23:14 PM  Show Profile Send sman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree,he is a very profound sensei.
Go to Top of Page

StumpNocker

2451 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2019 :  08:33:33 AM  Show Profile Send StumpNocker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is sound logic, although, my better half caught a 42.5" bully once at the Jetties on a live shrimp with a 4ft leader under a cork... That's the biggest we've ever caught not working the bottom. It was the boat record for a couple of months.

Fishing Nerd

"skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled"

Edited by - StumpNocker on 08/14/2019 08:34:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

PeaPod

7389 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2019 :  11:00:23 AM  Show Profile Send PeaPod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow 40, you deleted it.

you know, reading your posts is like watching Jim Igntowski on Taxi. or Bob Dylan in a press interview. There are 1-2 golden nuggets of piercing, coherent, lucid wisdom. and 98% unmitigated, wild flying, non-varnished horse****.

that last post you deleted had my next 5 taglines in it. but alas it poofed
Go to Top of Page

StumpNocker

2451 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2019 :  11:31:40 AM  Show Profile Send StumpNocker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still see it Pod... unless there was more than one... I wasn't being smartassed or anything in my reply either...

Fishing Nerd

"skilled labor isn't cheap, cheap labor isn't skilled"
Go to Top of Page

7cs

4768 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2019 :  12:11:15 PM  Show Profile Send 7cs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

wow 40, you deleted it.

you know, reading your posts is like watching Jim Igntowski on Taxi. or Bob Dylan in a press interview. There are 1-2 golden nuggets of piercing, coherent, lucid wisdom. and 98% unmitigated, wild flying, non-varnished horse****.

It didn't poof. It just became white braid.
Go to Top of Page

mdaddy

1418 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2019 :  12:17:21 PM  Show Profile Send mdaddy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

quote:

wow 40, you deleted it.

White Bread.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Go to Top of Page

bangstick

2747 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2019 :  3:39:21 PM  Show Profile Send bangstick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

quote:

wow 40, you deleted it.

LMAO!!!!! I forgot all about the infamous white braid. LOL!!!!

"You don't always know where you stand till you know that you won't run away." ~Slipknot
Go to Top of Page

40inchreds

1783 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2019 :  5:45:15 PM  Show Profile Send 40inchreds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like yall are knot fishing white braid.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000