Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CharlestonFishing.Com
 Surf / Pier Fishing
 fiddler crabs near Edisto
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SC Fishing

17 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2019 :  2:33:56 PM  Show Profile Send SC Fishing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings all, I am planning a trip to Edisto in the middle of October and was wondering if anyone could recommend a place where I could buy fiddler crabs to use as bait. Is there a bait shop anywhere near Edisto that sells live fiddlers?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bob

40inchreds

1806 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2019 :  2:43:20 PM  Show Profile Send 40inchreds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
South side bait and tackle but they are not on the island.

Edited by - 40inchreds on 08/18/2019 2:43:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Mrsfisherman

45 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2019 :  6:13:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrsfisherman's Homepage Send Mrsfisherman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fishbites
Go to Top of Page

SC Fishing

17 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2019 :  09:39:09 AM  Show Profile Send SC Fishing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip about south side. I will have to check them out.
I do like fish bites too, but I wanted to go all out and get some live bait. Maybe I will compare a line with fish bites vs one with live crabs.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

staystrapped

176 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2019 :  5:52:11 PM  Show Profile Send staystrapped a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you guys getting sheep’s to eat fish bites?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000