Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fresh Water
 Freshwater
 Edisto Again...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

stlhunr

610 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2019 :  4:58:09 PM  Show Profile Send stlhunr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Took a friend with me this morning. River is rising a little so not to much trouble running up river. Casted top water plugs and caught enough to keep it interesting.

Had a lot of Sturgeon jumping too, some came completely out of the water, others just leaped out about half way. Had one 6 footer break the surface right next to the boat. Got a real good look at that one...

bangstick

2771 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2019 :  10:29:04 AM  Show Profile Send bangstick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good stuff! Hard to beat a good topwater bite!

"You don't always know where you stand till you know that you won't run away." ~Slipknot
Go to Top of Page

boatpoor

4182 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2019 :  9:14:03 PM  Show Profile Send boatpoor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love being on the river when the sturgeon are there. Awsome how many and how big they are.
Go to Top of Page

stlhunr

610 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2019 :  12:16:40 PM  Show Profile Send stlhunr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Love being on the river when the sturgeon are there. Awsome how many and how big they are.

Saw one stick it's head out of the water, and looked like it was 10 inches wide. Buddy thought I was crazy after telling him those were Sturgeon we could hear splashing, until that one came up right by the boat...
Go to Top of Page

sman

1393 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2019 :  8:09:46 PM  Show Profile Send sman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like sturgeon,thanks stlhunr.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000