Weather Recipes Search Charters Classifieds Sponsors YouTube Twitter Facebook FAQ's Calendar Resources CharlestonFishing.Com

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

CharlestonFishing.Com
CharlestonFishing.Com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Your Space
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Hunting
 Hunting
 Buck down 09-03-19
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

23Sailfish
Prolific Poster

22927 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2019 :  08:31:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit 23Sailfish's Homepage Send 23Sailfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just before the storm, I managed to get this guy walking around 7:50AM with three of his buddies. There was another buck this size plus two smaller bucks crossing the power line opening very slowly, stopping and meandering around. This guy was in the back. It was a little misty out and a bit of a chill in the air for September, perfect sitting conditions. He's not a trophy to most, but he's a good buck for my land where I have to constantly fight with the doggers over property lines. Weighed in at 150 on the nose at the processor.

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017

poly ball

3280 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2019 :  11:16:12 AM  Show Profile Send poly ball a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice work
Go to Top of Page

Fred67
Prolific Poster

14415 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  06:07:58 AM  Show Profile Send Fred67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't say he's not a trophy to most. Very nice deer. Good shot placement.
Go to Top of Page

wearthefishes

1226 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2019 :  10:45:23 AM  Show Profile Send wearthefishes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That be a working truck.
Go to Top of Page

sman

1393 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2019 :  2:08:33 PM  Show Profile Send sman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Id say you killed that buck on the power line that goes down to the old Wragg Barony club.What do you prefer to get at Mr. Cordrays?He is the best.How far away was he?I see you got your measuring wheel.Good job 23.
Go to Top of Page

23Sailfish
Prolific Poster

22927 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2019 :  7:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit 23Sailfish's Homepage Send 23Sailfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sman

Id say you killed that buck on the power line that goes down to the old Wragg Barony club.What do you prefer to get at Mr. Cordrays?He is the best.How far away was he?I see you got your measuring wheel.Good job 23.

What?

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017
Go to Top of Page

DoubleN

3446 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2019 :  9:11:49 PM  Show Profile Send DoubleN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unique rack. Well done with a great, meat saving shot.

You gonna mount it in some way??

I think those European mounts are cool.

NN

Edited by - DoubleN on 09/13/2019 9:13:49 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
CharlestonFishing.Com © CharlestonFishing.Com, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000