4 oz banks
5 oz banks
6 oz banks
8 oz banks
12 oz banks
16 oz banks

8 lb downrigger ball

various eggs too.

Willing to trade for tackle or I can give you a price per each sinker. Feel free to make me an offer.

…because everything is a conspiracy!!!

you selling any of those molds let me know

They are a little hard to come by…I’ll hang on to my lead molds until Obama tells me that I can’t use lead in the water anymore…

how much for???i’m serious.i was releaved of all my molds.somebody needed them more than i did thieving bastards.i would settle for 10lbs of each
bank
1 20lbs
2 20lbs
3 20lbs
4 20lbs
egg
1 20lbs
2 20lbs
3 20lbs
4 20lbs

Sinker molds are a dime a dozen on the www. I have been researching lead for a few weeks now. 23 do you ever pour FLAT BANK sinkers?

www.advoutdoors.com

i know they are but really don’t want to mess with them anymore.

PM sent

17’ Mckeecraft
115 Suzuki 4
www.RiversTurkeyCalls.net

“Thar She blows”

We have used sand molds to make most any kind of bottom weights. 23 do you have the mold and have you tried making your own trolling lures yet? I’ve found an islander like mold up to 10oz, but haven’t bitten it off yet.

I’ve seen them online but I haven’t purchased any yet. They look good though.

Inletfool and sharky, I’m gonna get back to you really soon. Been busy, but haven’t forgotten you.

I’m about to spend $153 on 1200 ounces of bank sinkers

www.advoutdoors.com

Can you make 24oz banks or 4lb down rigger balls

Raggedy Azz 17ft Boat With A Blowed Up Motor But Still Wining Money!!!

Fritz, that looks like a good price.

SwampDonkey, I don’t have molds for either of those. Largest bank I have is 16oz

I do have some 24oz weights that we made with a muffin pan, so they are in the style of little muffins. Work great though.

You don’t say…

ANSWER YOUR DAMMMMM PHONE!!!

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
I have been researching lead for a few weeks now.

I can get you all the lead for melting you could possibly need, you got anything you willing to trade?

Sails Pitch
196 CC Sea Pro
150HP Yamaha
“Get Hooked On The Sails Pitch”
[img=left]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m257/TripleTail/Picture4.gif[/img=left]