7/1 gulfstream

Got the call from a friend of mine he needed me to run the deck on charter specifically to catch a billfish. Left the dock early this am planning on lure fishing early and then dink fishing in the afternoon. Put the plugs in around 7:30 in 500ft and had a white one up for a swing and a miss before i could get the 3rd line in the water. Plugged til this afternoon when we started marking the bait. I switched over and put the dinks out and was hooked up on a sail literally 20 seconds after I put the first one out, handed off to CA boy and he threw it straight into freespool=lost fish. Got’em back out and had saw 2 more fish in 30 minutes. One missed and the other i came tight on and we released. Ended up 1 for 3 on sails and o for 1 on whites. Charter got his wish. Mackeral fishing tomorrow and then headed to prefish Sun/Mon.

That is some solid fishing for sure.

www.billfishreport.com

Pretty work… Prettywork!!!

Catch’m up!
Monty

“Blue’Phoria”
1981/09 25 Blackfin Combi

nice dock lingo…

bulletsrcheap

sounds like you need to sharpen those hooks son

Thanks ya’ll. Glorious, it wasn’t the hooks i promise ya that. The white one was a clean swing and miss on the lure and well the sails…ya just had to be there 2 of them were hooked and tight. How the one pulled off was beyond my control

Makin sure they’re dead first from now on
Buddy

Were you using zara spooks or Rapalas?

Polly Wanna…

dinks?

quote:
Originally posted by rumblefish

dinks?

Another word for Victor Charlie perhaps?

Polly Wanna…

haha well those fish didn’t beat you up to bad did they?

Not like a 60 pound doe would have.