Dive Gear (Wanted)

Anyone have any dive gear they are looking to part with? Anyone looking to trade anything for some dive gear? Maybe some firearms or computer work?

Kevin James: You know, when you’re a fat guy you don’t need a reason to sweat. Guys come up to me and go Jeez… what have you been doing - jumping rope in the attic or something?..Umm, no… I peeled an orange about an hour ago, why?

There’s a guy in WA that sells brand new gear cheap. Way cheaper than any local shop and its all NEW. If your interested let me know. We outfitted our whole family of 4 for the price of 1 and I’m not even joking.

Yea i did two are you talking about omar???

Yup good stuff good prices.

Turtle, I am overseas at the moment, I have some gear that I will part with…I should be leaving here by August 7. Let me know if you are still looking.

I’ve got an oceanic flex BC you can have or trade for something. I switched to a BP/W setup.

Key west, you have any contact info for that guy…

Thanks

I’m in va right now but ill call the wife. His name is omar and has a ebay store you might find I’m that way. All. Brand new stuff at his house. Used stuff on ebay. Ill pm u with info when I get it.

Key West can u also send that pm to me with the info for omar

Thanks

31 CONTENDER