used boat trailler

I have a used majic tilt trailler that used to haul a 17ft flats boat. The trailler needs new wheel wells but has a replaced axle and is in very useable shape. The wheel jack on the tongue also needs to be replaced. Will trade for fishing gear or sell. Make offer. Pm me if interested and I will gladly call you or e-mail back. I want this thing out of my yard asap!
Dan
Replies

I'm looking for a trailer to convert for hauling kayaks. would this be a good bet. I'm not very familiar with a majic tilt trailer so I'm not real sure. if ytou still have it I'd like to see a pic if possible. I'll be down this weekend and could look at it if it's still available.
I still have it. You could probably make a sweet trailler to hold a couple yaks out of it. The trailler has a pin under it allowing the trailler to tilt up for launch in very little water. I will post a pic this afternoon for you.
That could turn into the mac daddy of yak trailers with a little welding. Good luck Dan

Who's ready for a sleigh ride?
www.kayakfishsc.com
Sorry I couldnt get the pics up yesterday. There is also a pic of the boat that was on it.

same trailer I have. Mine has little 12 inch wheels tho :-(

Who's ready for a sleigh ride?
www.kayakfishsc.com
I have a starcraft on that same trailer

Always use the right tool for the job. A hammer is always the right tool. Anything can be made into a hammer.