Sailfishing with pics

Recent trip out of Charleston. Got to fly the ladies flag and also sent someone swimming at the dock.

“If you’re not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you’re not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

Awesome!

Those dredges look sexy.

…because everything is a conspiracy!!!

Congrats on the sails!

Nice EB!

Nice flag! Good job on the sail too.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Those dredges look sexy.

My first thought exactly. Pretty.

What are the dredges rigged with? Would your average striper u-rigs work the same or do you troll too fast for them? Have been wondering that for a while each time go to dads and see them.

quote:
Originally posted by Plan C

my boat won’t even run without fried chicken and cold beer

Great pictures and a Great day for sure; Congrats!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Pflueger Reelman

What are the dredges rigged with? Would your average striper u-rigs work the same or do you troll too fast for them? Have been wondering that for a while each time go to dads and see them.

quote:
Originally posted by Plan C

my boat won’t even run without fried chicken and cold beer

The meat on the dredges are mullet and ballyhoo. I’ve tried pulling umbrella rigs(U Rigs) as dredges, but the ones I was using were to weak at 4-7 knots. They would bend and tangle. Trolling for stripers using U rigs is usually done at 4 knots or even less,and smaller plastic/rubber fish or streamlined surgical tube is usually used.

“If you’re not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you’re not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

Nice work boys …and girls

Somebody should troll for Buck!!!:wink: That must be the new dive… the Back Flop!!!:smiley: Great work guys and girls!!!

quote:
Originally posted by EB_edisto

Ewww. You can see that dude’s balls.

why didnt you take the fish out of the water for a better pic.

Great job EB Edisto, lets hope we see some of those over the nexgt few days…

Reel Knotty
220 Sea Pro CC
250 Yamaha
100 qt. Beer Cooler