F-26 Grady White Cat.

Was wondering if any of you have ever owned or ridden in one. Found one down in Florida and considering buying but I would like a little ■■■■■■■■ from someone that isn’t quit as bias as the owner. All ■■■■■■■■ will be much appreciated.

stay away. theres a reason they only made it for a couple years.

I had one back in the late 90s, early 2000s. Loved it, pretty much bullet proof. Has some unusual handling characteristics but you get used to them. Nothing dangerous. I had twin 150 2 stokes, fast boat for its size an weight. Never had an issue with it. Sold it when kids came along. I will tell you this, I could take that boat out in the chop where others feared to go. Just an awesome boat in rough seas. Very wide, great to fish from. It was discontinued due to low sales. Grady could not compete with those who specialize in cats like Glacier Bay, etc. Too expensive to keep those hull molds going. One thing is, make sure you are comfortable with a Grady Cat. It has a very low resale value due to lack of demand. Some folks love 'em, some hate 'em. If you go over to the Grady White owner’s forum, those that have 'em swear by them. If you take the plunge, make sure you get a complete marine survey and have the engines checked by a reputable mechanic. I am now again a Grady owner, but not a Cat.If the price is right, you will have a lot of boat.

Dave
Pawleys Island

Theres a good looking one in lexington. Call gary @ 803-951-1900. Its near lake Murray and im sure he can let you drive it round awhile. He needs to sell it quick.

i passed the one for sale in lex just about every day. even pulled over to take a closer look once. Dang fine looking boat with yamaha power.

“The amount of money I’ll be makin would hurt your parents feelings. Remember the class where I taught you all how to make it rain? That’s what I’ll be doin every night, dollar…dollar…bills y’all.”

Well looks like I will have to wait a little longer on the Tiger Cat. Gotta sell the boat I have first.If anyone is interested check out in the classifieds section (1988 25’ Pro-Line).

Grady cat in my opinion is an awesome boat built just like the legendary grady’s but not high enough demand just like previously mentioned. In high demand in the gulf due to the washing machine seas and the handling characteristics of a cat in that type of sea.

From reds to marlin you got it.

Majek 20 Xtreme
Yamaha HP F150