10/24 scamps

went out with realfish01 today to try and shoot some fish. Zack is back in town and we carried Tom as backup! thank goodness we carried some pins with us because we could not find any keeper fish. started out in 160’ and caught some nice scamps. lost a few when we got rocked up but our two doz.live baits didn’t last long! the red pogys were everywere and landed plenty of them and a trigger. came back in to 100’ and then 70’ to try our luck at diving.the viz was still only 15’ after 2 months. bait was thick but we didn’t see any groupers or ars. lost two good lobsters but that was it. Zack saved the day with a 25lb. cobia shot off some rays headed south. great day on the pond and only saw two other boats all day! may head north next weekend trying to find better viz and some better fish.

If it got any better I couldn’t stand it.

Sounds like a fun time. Give me a call tomorrow, I have a report from up north to share with you.

Set the trap boys, we going to pass through them again!!

Well back in town for about 25 days maybe we can get together and catch something. Give me a call if you are not too busy hunting.

adabean We will try, everyone is trying to fill their freezer with grouper before the closure. killed a buck last week, #4 and shot a nice 8 in Allendale this last sat which we could not recover! This is a great time to live in the lowcountry! Does your boat evev run?

If it got any better I couldn’t stand it.

zan-zig

2300 WA Keywest
Twin 115 Yammers
Honey Dew This

a man can fish for his entire life, 'fore he realizes its not the fish he has pursued!!!