Small boat trailer

I’ve got a small boat trailer that i’m looking to get rid of. The axle, hubs, winch and hitch are painted black to protect from saltwater. It takes a 2 inch ball and has a 4 month old hub on the port side. I’d keep it, but I’ve got another exactly like it, and want to get it out of my yard. Lights don’t work and it’s not pretty but works like a dream. It holds a 14 ft Malibu currently but could handle up to a 16 ft jon boat if needed. The bunks are not attached as they will need to be set up for your boat. No strap on winch.

$200 obo

The best way to get ahold of me is to call me at 843-330-3203

Somebody told us Wall Street fell but we were so poor we couldn’t tell. Cotton was short and the weeds were tall but Mr. Obama gonna save us all

xHCFKx

PM Sent

still available

yella bote
black motor

I was trying to find out if it was a galvanized trailer.

Still available?

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

It is galvanized. Still got it.

yella bote
black motor

Would it hold a 14’ aluminum crestliner?
Never mind. Reread your original. I’ll give you a call.

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

$175 cash takes it. Don’t want to pull it up the road to sell it. All that’s needed is the Ubolts to hold the bunks on, I’ve got the rest of the hardware.

yella bote
black motor

Dang that’s a good deal. I wish I had the money right now. I see a 10’ or 12’ jon in my future and that would be perfect. Wait a minute. This is a terrible deal. No one buy it, especially not from this guy. :smiley:

not trying to take it upstate. $150 and it’s yours.

yella bote
black motor

sold

yella bote
black motor

Rap, I moved the winch stand and it fits the old crestliner like a dream.
Pleasure doing business.
Thanks.

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott