Bulls Bay Marine

First off, I just found this site the other day and it looks like an awesome resource. Look forward to using it! My first question is about Bulls Bay marine. Anybody heard of them or use them? Just saw their shop for the first time the other day after getting gas. I tried to google them, but couldn’t find any info. or reviews. Thanks for your help!

where is it located?

On the cut through behind the BP in Mt. Pleasant where 41 and 17 meet. If that makes sense.

I can recommend Bulls Bay Marine. I have 2 boats and have brought both of them to Bulls Bay and they did a good job fixing them with very little down time. First issue was a leaky fuel sender on my 21’er. Took it to my usual dealer and they tried to fix it twice and it failed both times. Had to cancel 2 offshore trips at the jetties cuz fuell was spilling out of the tank. Took it to Bulls Bay Marine and it was fixed right the first time for like $40. Second issue was replacing the waterpump assembly on my skiff. Took a few days to get the Honda parts in but they were on it the whole time. Even invited me into the shop to take a look at the motor while the foot was off so In could see the issue. How many dealers do that?

They are a small shop, but sometimes that’s what you need to get individual service. If you’re on the N. end of MTP they could be an attractive option.

Sounds good to me. I do live on the N. side of MTP which got me curious. I might just have to give them a try. Thanks for the help!

My friend and I bought a boat from him. He checked and serviced it before we took it home. He was very nice friendly and gave us a good deal too.

Miller Time