No Fish in the desert......

I’m miss’n all the fish’n LOL! I’ve been in Kandahar, Afghanistan since Aug 19. I work as a contactor for the military. All I can do is dream about fishing. And order a bunch of gear online and have it shipped home. But its not too bad because I can read about what you guys are catching! I got a couple sheepshead honey holes that are waiting on me. I’ll be back in Feb. I missed all the trout! I also have a few brush piles waiting on me which should have crappie on them by then LOL! Our troops are being supported by thousands of contractors over here and I’m just doing my part. Good Fishing gentlemen from half way around the world!

Dont feel bad, I am in the same boat. I have been deployed since 19 Aug myself and cant wait to get home and back to fishing. Fortunately for me I have only 90 days left and then I will be back on the water. Hopefully I can find something to catch.

I’m not in the same boat, but when yall come home. Give me a shout and I will be sure to get you on the water. I too work for a “Contractor” and appreciate all you guys are doing over there. If it weren’t for my 3 yr old I’d be there too.

GORDONSTEVENSON@Vzw.blackberry.net

Also give me a shout if yall need anything drop shipped your way.

Grady White 300 Marlin with F225’s

“When we going fishing?!”

That sounds like a good deal to me! Thnx Gordo and be safe Tandt!

Thanks for the invite Gordo. I will take you up on that when I get back. Carolina, you be safe too.