Local Grits and Rice

Looking for some goodies to take back to Mississippi for friends and family as Christmas presents.

What stores in Charleston sell the “local” stone ground grits and plantation rice?

My house is protected by God and a gun, Ill introduce you to them both if you show up unwelcomed.

The Glass Onion in WA sells yellow, stone ground, Anson Mills grits

Karma is 360 degrees

Take a little trip and drive down to Edisto Packers on Hw 174 (road to Edisto Beach) Adair Mckoy has a Stone Ground Grits Mill and his grits make the best Beach Grits I have ever had. I am from the South and have had grits no kidding 365 days ayear and Adair’s Grits and Edisto tap water make the best Grits I have ever had. Adair makes the grits on site so I know you will get the best price for Stone Ground Grits possible You may want to drive on down to Edisto and get some that salty water to make your Grits. Any way Adairs’s Grits and Edisto tap water make the best Grits I ever had.

scott butler

I second the grits on Edisto. Its called the Geechie Boy market.

quote:
Originally posted by uapjsb

Take a little trip and drive down to Edisto Packers on Hw 174 (road to Edisto Beach) Adair Mckoy has a Stone Ground Grits Mill and his grits make the best Beach Grits I have ever had. I am from the South and have had grits no kidding 365 days ayear and Adair’s Grits and Edisto tap water make the best Grits I have ever had. Adair makes the grits on site so I know you will get the best price for Stone Ground Grits possible You may want to drive on down to Edisto and get some that salty water to make your Grits. Any way Adairs’s Grits and Edisto tap water make the best Grits I ever had.

scott butler

Those are good!!!

23’ Regulator
‘Big Tease’

... ><((((>