12/15 Funny Business Bottom Fish

Like Phin and the other report from wednesday said it was really cold. Water temp in Folly River was 42.8 and by 60ft it had only warmed to 50 on my sonar. Sloppy N wind on ride out. Seabass bite was nonstop once we got to some warmer, 60 degree water. Kept about 55 seabass btn the 4 of us and released another 100 or so, many keepers and many small but cleaning that many seabass is too much for me. Timmy got a nice gag to help the box. Some nice red snapper were released alive and well. Derek caught his first AJ ever (just moved here) on the jig. Seas layed down and was real nice for the ride in at dark. It was much warmer out there and didn’t wear gloves all day once we started fishing. The motors and everything else on the boat was frozen but it was worth the extra effort to get out there.

Nice gag.

“Sometimes I think it’s a shame, when I start feelin better when I’m feelin no pain…”.

GW 205
F200 Yam

some nice fish! how deep did you have to go? catch um up…MIke

What was the funny business?

I think Funny Business is the name of his boat. Congrats Charles. Andy said you missed two does last night with the bow. WTF?

OLegare, there is always alot of funny business going on. I did miss 2 does and wasn’t taking into account the fact that 25yds on ground was 40is yds from 35 ft in the air in a pine tree. I shot 95% bulleyes practicing 2nite. I am going alot this week and will hopefully get my first with the bow. Hopefully we can fish next week

Why were you 20 feet too high in the tree?

quote:
Originally posted by Plan C

my boat won’t even run without fried chicken and cold beer

You guys are nucking futz!!!

That was definitely a fun day on the water! Ready to partake in some more funny business monday…

Tim would wear a turtleneck…Great job Charles