Tidewater boats

Looking for input on their Baymax boat. Any pros or cons very appreciated. Thanks

They are pretty sweet man. My buddy has one and its bad ass! I have the 196 CC and wish I had the bayboat just because its more a fishing boat. Watch out where you get it though. I bought mine brand new and it was wired shady and was in the shop alot when I first got it due to pour rigging. I rewired it and tuned up some things myself and its working like a champ now.

Tidewater boats:
PROS- Easy to fish from, nice storage, clean looking, great ride in hard water, alot of good live well space.

Cons- None to mention about the actual boat. Above stated I would blame on the company I dealt with.

Go with the Suzuki 115 on the 1900 baymax…

“My fish served a whole lunchon. Your fish look like a munchkin”

196CC Tidewater 2008
Suzuki 115 2008
2007 Toyota Tundra TRD 5.7L V8

GO PIRATES!

I have a buddy that has one with a 150 etec, he shopped a lot and bought the tidewater, it is a very nice boat… he loves his

KNOTHEAD

I have a 2007 19 Bay powered by a Yamaha 115 4 stroke. I bought it used and have owned it a little over a year. I love this boat.

PROS
Plenty of storage
Easy to fish - nice casting platforms fore and aft
Rides nice. Bow flare makes for a dry ride and it rides just as smooth as a heavier boat.
Easy enough for one person to handle loading and unloading to and from trailer. (I fish alone a lot so that is very important to me)
Horizontal rod storage in the gunwale although I don’t store any rods in them. It’s a handy place to keep landing and dip nets as well as a deck brush and boat hook.
Shallow draft for fishing skinny water

CONS
Doors and lids rattle a lot especially at idle. I was able to easily quiet all of them with some stick-on rubber pads.

I fish Lake Murray so the roughest water It’s seen is a three foot chop. It handled it well but it kept me alert. I would keep an eye on the weather if you are planning take it (or any bay boat) too far off the coast.

FWIW Tidewater boats is some type of partnership with Key West Boats and KW has a pretty solid reputation.

thanks guys, I haven’t heard a bad thing yet.

I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE FISHING AND WASTED THE REST OF IT!