Ruger 9mm trade for??

Ruger p85 model 9mm. Looking to trade for other guns. What you got?

06 sea pro 1900sv
“Reel Estate”
06 14ft Alumnacraft

Email is eightnic@hotmail.com or PM through the site

06 sea pro 1900sv
“Reel Estate”
06 14ft Alumnacraft

I have that same gun. Why are you getting rid of it?

“Sometimes I think it’s a shame, when I start feelin better when I’m feelin no pain…”.

GW 205
F200 Yam

No real reason, just seeing whats out there for trade. I enjoy buying, selling, and trading guns. If I don’t find something I like then I’ll just hold on to it.

06 sea pro 1900sv
“Reel Estate”
06 14ft Alumnacraft

WHat are you looking to trade it for?? Rifle, shotgun, pistol, assault???

Need floors?? Just ask!!!

got a .30-06 i’ve been looking to trade. PM sent.

King, Im open to anything. What have you got?

06 sea pro 1900sv
“Reel Estate”
06 14ft Alumnacraft

Got a shiney 38 speacial… was going to buy something different to keep by the bed… need a gun with a safety after my wifes sleep walking incident.

Chris, you don’t need a gun by the bed. If you hear someone just get up and say in a loud voice, “Honey, call 911, I’ve got the shotgun.” If there’s someone there you’ll hear them falling over furniture trying to get out.

eightnic8,
I’m with Mr. King, what type of gun are you interested in? I don’t think anyone will lay out their inventory on this site. I wouldn’t mind having a 9mm. Do you have a dollar amount in mind?

I’d rather fish than eat.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

In God We Trust

Coates…not interested in the .38, not a big revolver guy, thanks for the offer though

Taz…don’t have a price, really looking to just trade it off for something different. As far as something specific I would like to have a over under shotgun or side by side if someone has one laying around. But im open to other 9mm’s, .40, .45, hunting rifles, ak…

06 sea pro 1900sv
“Reel Estate”
06 14ft Alumnacraft

I’ll trade you a 12’ john boat.

In God We Trust

quote:
Originally posted by coates2122

Got a shiney 38 speacial… was going to buy something different to keep by the bed… need a gun with a safety after my wifes sleep walking incident.

Without more details, I think you may need more than a safety.

I came home from work about 3am and heard all kinds of fumbling in the bedroom… didn’t really pay much attention, so i started making some breakfast. Out of the corner of my eye, i see the wife come creeping around the corner like James Bond. I think she had me sighted in the same time she kind realized she was about to bust a cap in my ass.

I figure a saftey on the gun would atleast give me an extra second to hit the deck next time.

It runs in the family… her mom unloaded a hole clip at her dad through a closet door while he was changing to go fishing early a.m.

You think I need a vest next time I fish with you, at least until we clear the jetties?

In God We Trust

quote:
Originally posted by coates2122

I figure a saftey on the gun would atleast give me an extra second to hit the deck next time.

It runs in the family… her mom unloaded a hole clip at her dad through a closet door while he was changing to go fishing early a.m.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

wow!

like dude said, might need something else… like put a few blanks in the top of the mag for her on nights you plan to hit the dock at 0300hrs!