Tide Down 5-21-11 Slow Fishing - Great pics

Decided to go north after hearing all the reports from Friday but fishing was slow. There was a lot of billfish activity but the dolphin were scarce. Ended the day with 5 dolphin and some great billfish pics.

We still have some open weekends. Check us out at www.tidedownsportfishing.com

Awesome pics!!!

sweet

Keywest 2220 Suzuki 225 4 stroke
16’ homemade skiff 25 merc
The fish you caught taste better than the fish you bought!!

wow…that is a hell of a display

Absoluty ,incredible

I would enter those with the billfish in Saltwater Sportsman and see if you can win the contest, should be a NO CONTEST with those pics

Those are GREAT

Sea Pro 210cc
Yamaha 200 4 Stroke
Dodge 1500 4x4 HEMI

Those are some amazing pictures. Really something awesome.

Holy smokes! That’s unbelievable!

WOW!!! Best pics ever congrats gotta love the ocean your never know what your gonna see!!!

Need floors?? Just ask!!!
WWW.KINGFLOORCOVERING.COM

It was a spectacular sight!! I have never seen that before. We caught a few fish, but that was the daymaker, right there.
Enjoyed fishing with you guys. Hope to do it again soon! Allison and that camera are an awesome combo.

Great pics!

John
Split Decision
27 World Cat Cuddy

Wow, those pics are awsome.

Mark
Mako 262 Twin Yammaha F200s
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Like everybody else said great pictures!

-Wishes Charlotte was 3 hours closer to the ocean…-

What a “catch.” Some of the best pics I have ever seen.

My wife took these on her first trip offshore and is already talking about next weekend. I am not sure what I started here but at least we are getting great pics. Now I just need to get her to wash the boat when we get back.

quote:
Originally posted by chuck141w

My wife took these on her first trip offshore and is already talking about next weekend. I am not sure what I started here but at least we are getting great pics. Now I just need to get her to wash the boat when we get back.

Was that dolphin hooked up on a line? What a show!

23’ Regulator
‘Big Tease’

... ><((((’>

Awesome shots

“Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance”

NO he was not on a line. We saw him jump and headed that direction but before we could get there the marlin came out of the water. WE were within 30’ of them and they did not acknowledge that we were there. This went on for about 10 min. It was amazing.

Sweet

These photos are truly worthy of any magazine cover!