Power Pole Noise...

My power pole was making a ton of noise so I called them and they recommended new bushings and bolts. $36.95 plus shipping. One hour and 15 minutes and all is quiet again. Very easy install, even for a clutz like me.

reelly…

www.LowTideRedfish.com

How long did you have your Power pole before you had to replace the bushings and bolts? another question to all you PP users out there. Does anyone’s power pole at the tip of the spike hit the aluminum when you raise it up all the way? Mine started doing it a few weeks ago. I checked it and everything was tight and I have only had it for a few months now.

Rippin Lips and Jerking Jaws!
18’ Alumacraft Tunnel w/60 Merc
16’ Camo Tracker w/25 Merc

My PP is almost 6 years old…however I should have replaced the bushing a long time ago.

I would guess your spike came loose or is twisted. Call them 813 689 9932 and talk to the techs. Unlike most other companies if the tech is busy you can leave a call back number. They have always answered any question I have.

reelly…

www.LowTideRedfish.com

You can also email them and they will call or contact you .
They are very easy to work with.

Ranger Banshee Extreme
Yamaha 60

Thinking of getting a power pole. How hard to install or did you have a dealer do it. Also how deep of water is it good for.I have a 1900 Tidewater Bay Max.

Jesus said,Come ,Follow me and I will make you “Fishers of Men”

1900 Bay Tidewater
115 Yamaha