monday after work folly river

my cousin and i caught 2 flounder, one red, and FINALLY the first sheepie ever caught by me actually trying with fiddlers!!! we knocked the oysters off of pilings and dropped the line below. it took about 6 sneaky take aways before i actually snagged the joker. One flounder and the sheep will make an appetizer tomorrow for dinner. it’s hard to tell but the nose of the red looks bitten off. kinda weird

[/img]

[/img]

Congrats on the first sheep and now you are gonna be addicted to it, I finally caught my first one 2 months ago it was tricky but made me feel that I have accomplished something.

fish nude so u can show off ur pole…

A sheep is definitely on my to do list. Congrats!

Congrats on your sheep. I know the feeling!

“Think Quickly, Speak Slowly”

does the boat over top not scare those guys off, I have caught them from a pier before but never by boat

quote:
Originally posted by Hurricane701

does the boat over top not scare those guys off, I have caught them from a pier before but never by boat

I've never had a problem with the boat scaring them away.

Double D.

I know the creek that is off of river rd on John’s Is. with all the trees laying in it hold sheeps,I have gone in there on any tide and caught some real nice ones.I think the name of it is Simmions creek but I call it snag creek cause you will get snagged alot.

Double D.

i thought it would scare them too, but we were even banging oysters off of the pilings and making all kind of noise.

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

I don’t think I’ve ever caught a sheepshead except from a boat or kayak.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.