Mariner's Cay condo need help!

CharlestonFishing memebers,

The wife and I bought a condo at Mariners Cay on the Folly River in April. We’ve completely redone the place and it’s a great place to stay if you are a boater/fisherman. We’ve got a 30 foot boatslip right out front in the marina as well for your boat. It’s about 10 min walk to Folly Beach! Perfect place for boaters and don’t have to mess with ramps and trailers all week.

We’ve had a lot of success renting it all summer, but there are a few partial, hard to fill, and tues to tues rental dates we wanted to offer the forum anglers at a special discount for CFF members who contact me through the forum. Need your help filling the rest of the summer spots.

Aug 13-20 (sat to saturday) 7 nights normally $1050 we’ll do for $900

Aug 27 (sat) to Sept 2 (fri) 6 nights instead of the usual 7, we’ll do it for $775 (a steal!)

Sept 6-13 (a tues to tues) we’ll do for $700.

Have to add in tax (12.5%), $110 cleaning/linens rental fee (if bring own towels and sheets it would only be $60 for cleaning).

Email me through the forum for more information!

My wife and I stayed there the week before July 4th and had a great time. It was so nice having the boat right in front of the condo and the pool was very nice too! Great views and one of the most relaxing vacations we’ve had in a few years.

thanks man!! You’re the only CFF member I’ve rented to thus far, but I would love to have more. We have some weeks available still that we’re trying to fill. Fishing is awesome in the fall too if anyone wants to stay in sept/oct. I’ll probably let the boatslip lease lapse come end of october and renew it again in march timeframe. It’s month to month so easy to get it back.
But for the time being, there is a lot of fishing to do!

Sent you an email a few days ago. Call me if you still have dates available 803-530-8044

26 Regulator FS