Carolina Skiff 198 DLV. Need good rod holders.

Just bought a brand new Carolina Skiff 198 DLV and a looking to get some rod holder mounts installed. This boat will be used for fresh and salt water fishing and the ocassional skiing behind it. I want some rod holders that can easiy be removed when we are skiing or just cruising. I have always used the old reliale driftmaster mounts and holders but was just nwondering if there is anything that is adjustable for the angle of the road depending on if you are trolling ot bottom fishing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

If the boat has a railing Perko makes a stainless steel rod holder that can be adjusted. They are attached with 2 bolts and easy to remove if needed. I have had mine for 22 years and they look and work great. They just need a good wash down and a lil wd-40. I have also seen a plastic type not sure who makes them.Good luck and congrates on the new boat.

Here’s how I mounted mine. I am going to add two more flush mounted on the front bow deck.

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

I bought these for my bass boat that I use for catfishing. They’re excellent holders and mounts.

http://www.extremefishingconcepts.com/bases.html

Bowtech Allegiance
Ruger M77 .270