Lowrance HDS 5 Gen 2

I have a lowrance hds 5 gen 2 with original box, never used power supply and transducer. Also is mounted on a RAM mount. Only used a few times. Asking $600 OBO. Contact Seth at 261-25fourfour.

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

Taking any trades?

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

What do you have?

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

Guns, tools, Fishing stuff, 7.62X39 Ammo. Depends on what you want.

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Hmm. If no takers in a week or so I will consider a trade

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

If I cant get my garmin working correctly this weekend im interested.

If I cant get my garmin working correctly this weekend im interested.

Let me know as soon as you can as I also have someone else interested.

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

Will do. It’s in the shop now. I’ll have it back tomorrow night. I’ll keep you posted. I really hope I get mine fixed! If not I’ll be in touch.

Bump

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

price lowered to $550.

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

Will do. It’s in the shop now. I’ll have it back tomorrow night. I’ll keep you posted. I really hope I get mine fixed! If not I’ll be in touch.

I was going to make you an offer on this unit, but I just found out that you can get the same unit at walmart for $519. So if you would let yours go cheaper than that we could make a deal.

2007 Pioneer 17’5 Baysport

2012 Malibu Stealth 12 Kayak

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

Had to go look for myself…lol…was gonna buy a second screen for the back of the boat. But the 519$ at wally world is the 5X, not the same unit. 760$ would buy this one on there minus the ram mount.

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
115 Evinrude

quote:
Originally posted by Murrymaker

Had to go look for myself…lol…was gonna buy a second screen for the back of the boat. But the 519$ at wally world is the 5X, not the same unit. 760$ would buy this one on there minus the ram mount.

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
115 Evinrude

If you want a second screen, you could just buy the HDS-5m and network it to your other unit. Its the same price as the 5x.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Oh, that’s my mistake. I just typed in google and saw that price pop up. My apologies.

2007 Pioneer 17’5 Baysport

2012 Malibu Stealth 12 Kayak

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

Trade you my Coach/Calcutta combo for it. They are almost new too and cost about the same.

Mark

That is an AWESOME rod/reel setup. Unfortunately I don’t really have a use for it at this time. Once I start fishing offshore I will definitely need something like that!

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP

No time like the present to start building an arsenal. Gets you something that will last a long time and me a second screen.

Mark

If I thought I would use it often I would jump all over your over, just don’t think I would use it very much.

“Reel Obsession”
Sea Hunt BX 22 Pro
Yamaha 150 HP