Butler Marine Charleston

In the market for a new Key West and would like to purchase in Charleston if I can make a deal I can live with. Who is your favorite sales person and why?

Go talk with Jimmy McClure and tell him Ricky sent you. Long time friend of the family, He sold me my sailfish back in 2005 too. Good people.

www.baturinphotography.com

I cant vouch for the sales staff at Butler, but their parts guy Tim is top notch!! He will bend over backwards to help you figure out a problem instead of just selling you parts… Just because of his service skills, I will buy my future boat from Butler when I am ready to buy another…

Key West 19’6" CC 115hp Merc
14’ Fast Craft w/ 60hp Merc

Agree with 23. Bought my old Key West from Jim McClure when he was at Summerville Marine back in '03, and was more than happy with his sevice.

I repowered a few years ago with Butler marine. The sales,service, parts dept are all outstanding. Recently I had to do some major maintenence that required me to disconnect the throttle cables to move the center console. Butler found the installation manual and let me borrow it so I could figure out how to take the throttle housing apart. Overall great people.

Jim lives down the street from me, and my fishin buddy’s sister is good friends with jims daughter. Good people’s

Jim sold me my first boat. I would not hesitate to call on Jim at any time. Now sea ray that’s a place to avoid like the plague but that’s another story.

just because you don t check out the boat shed inc in georgetown might mean that you wont get into heaven, but why take chances . i have a 230BR key west on order from them and they have gone above and beyond to help me. see brian welch, he has sold two boats for me, and sold me two. tell him jack sent you… good luck, i think key west boats are great.